Day 1

You're P.O.V

"Why do I have to go.. It's no fair!" You groaned all the way to school, "(Y/n) it is fair now just relax" Liu would tell you, "Why are you doing this to me?" You asked, "Because I love you, that's why" he laughed. You crossed your arms.

Once you arrived at the building Liu had his scarf to cover his mouth so no one could see what he is. Once you entered the gates Liu grabbed your hand, "Now remember (Y/n) if anyone bullies you, stares at you, laughs at you, or annoys you. Tell me" "Yeah yeah" You were about to head off but nope, he grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug, "Don't forget my hug now bye and have fun" he let go of you.

"Okay I will, see ya! Love you dad!" You waved walking towards the entrance, though people would stare at him awkwardly.

"Okay, it's the first day there will be no mean people.. Relax" you told yourself loudly enough so other kids could hear you. You were wearing a (F/C) quite long T-shirt, black jeans, and some black vans. (Cause why not)

As you were walking you looked around the whole hallways and classes, you were really distracted you didn't notice you bumped into someone, "Oh.. I-i'm so sorry!" You quickly turned around to see you bumped into a girl that had long blonde hair tied into a ponytail with a pink bow on it, a bright pink shirt that read 'queen' in silver letters, a white skirt, and black flats, she glared at you

"Watch where you're going next time" she said and walked away.

"Okay" you continued your way to the 3rd grade hall, but noticed you were walking in circles. "Gyah, where is it" you slammed your head against the wall.

"Hey! Are you new?"

You raised your head and turn to the voice who was calling you. "Yeah, how do you know?" You walked towards the kid. "It's pretty obvious, heheh" the kid walked towards you.

He had long brown hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin, he wore black glasses, he had a red hoodie on, with jeans, and his black converse.

"Do you know where the 3rd grade hall is?" You asked him, "Yeah! I'm in 3rd grade too, i've been here since kinder." He asked, "Oh cool! I'm (Y/n) by the way and this is my first year here" "I'm Jake! And you'll love this school, it's great" he cheerfully said.

'Maybe it won't be too bad here' you thought.

No one's P.O.V

As you two were walking to the 3rd grade hall you noticed that girl from before, Jake seemed to notice it.

"Oh, that's Holley Rose.. She's the popular one around here. She's mean so watch where you're going and don't bump into her" Jake warned you, "Oh actually I bumped into her. Yeah she seems mean" you smiled at him.

You found a seat at the back of the room and sat there with Jake, side to side. As Holley and her friends were heading to their seats, one of them gave Jake a note. And walked away.

"What was that for?" You asked him, he blushed, "it's a long story.." He said. "Well class hasn't started" you threw your backpack next to you.

"Well, I used to like Holley.. And she did too, but she was with other boys and she treated me like nothing. But she wants me back but I don't anymore" he placed his hands behind his head and leaned back his chair
"Why are people dating at such young age?" You asked jokingly.

"Let's open the note" Jake opened it.

Who's the freak you're sitting with?

"...." Silence.

"(Y/n) i'm sorry, I didn't kne-" Jake was cut off.

"Don't worry about it, my dad can take care of it" you smiled not even worried about it.

He seemed confused.

When school ended you sat with Jake until Liu came and picked you up.
"How does you parents look like?" "Well..I only live with my dad and other people.. And they look normal... But they're so nice" you responded sitting near the sidewalk, "What about yours?" "My mom is the one I live with, I don't know what happened to my dad, but I wish I met him.." He said sighing, "I'm sorry"

"(Y/n)!"

You looked up to see Liu. "Is that your dad? He looks really young" he whispered to you, "Heheh, he has a secret" you joke fully said. He laughed.

Liu's P.O.V
30 minutes late
What he did when he was late

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled to myself as I ran to the mansion to change out of my bloody clothes, "Fuck! I'm already 30 minutes late to pick up (Y/n)!" I took off my shirt and grabbed a green one, then black jeans, the same shoes I was wearing and bam! I was already running out the door.

"You forgot your scarf you dumbshit!" Sully said.

I looked at myself and groaned, as I ran back upstairs to my room and grabbed my black and white scarf.
And now I headed out.

I was running in an inhuman speed and as I entered the gates I saw (Y/n) talking to a kid his age. "Well, she seems to like him" I glared "Liar"

(Y/n) seemed to notice me, "(Y/n) come on i'm here already" I called out, "Tch, 30 minutes late though" I growled, "Will you shut the fuck up for at least one moment!" "Can't" "What was that you piece of shit!"

"Dad.." You heard (Y/n) call out, "Eh? Oh hey sweetie how was school?" You changed subjects, "It was fun, this is my new friend Jake" she gestured to her buddy next to her.

He seemed kinda confused about what happened between me and Sully.

"Hi" he simply said stretching his hand so he can shake mine.

"Hey." I shook his hand which were quite cold, "I-i'm Jake, i'm (Y/n)'s friend.." He stuttered out. 'Is he scared of you?' 'I don't know' I smiled to him and grabbed (Y/n) and dragged her with me back to the mansion, "Baiii Jake!!!!" (Y/n) called out.

When we got to the mansion we were quickly greeted my Jeff, "Oi! (Y/n) how was school? Was it bad then let's go kill instead!" He said hoping (Y/n) to say yes.

"It was actually fun" She cheerfully said and walked inside, Jeff 'frowned' "I'm scared something will happen to her.." Jeff gave me a worried look, "She'll be okay, nothing bad will happen to her like us.." I weakly smiled and walked inside too.

"I hope not because if someone bullies her... I'll cut out their eyes and shove it down their throat..." I grinned evilly.