Kids Show

(Y/n) was laying in bed staring at the clock "I can't wait until it's 6:00 pm to watch Power Puff Girls.." It's barely 5:59 pm "come on time.. Please go quicker.. Just one more minute.." Then bam! The show was on. (Y/n) shot up and sprinted down Sally's room, "Sally it's 6!!! Power Puff Girls is on!" (Y/n) banged on Sally's room, "Ooh i'm going, i'm going!" Sally grabbed her stuffed bear and both ran to the living room and turned on the Tv. You both hopped into the couch yelling and singing "Power Puff Girls" (I really don't know this show much xD). "Keep it down children" Slenderman said. You both got quiet but giggled a little bit. "I wonder where daddy is.. He hasn't spended much time with me.." The show began and you and Sally were watching the show happily until Toby passed by "Ooh is this Power Puff Girls?! Man, I love this show!" Toby sckooched you so he can make room for himself, "Toby you watch this?" Sally asked cheerfully, "Yep I do" "That's great! Everyone in the mansion says it's dumb... Except you and L.j.. That's a miracle!" (Y/n) said thrilled. 15 minutes later the show ended "Awww" the three of you sighed. "Toby! Come on, we need to get working" Masky called out for Toby, "Can it wait until the next show?!" Toby yelled back, "No! We need to get going!" "Ugh, fiiiine." He glared and walked out the door, "(Y/n)! Sugar i'm home~" what happened to be Liu say, "Daddy!!!!" You got up and hugged him, "Daddy, daddy! Come watch this cartoon with me and Sally!" You tugged at his sweater, "Oh.. Cartoons.. Sure!" He walked to the couch with you, "Look more Power Puff Girls!" Sally said clapping her hands, "Tch, this cartoon? This is stupid!" "You're judging? Liu I taught you liked this" Sally said, "Well I lied. I. Hate. This. Cartoon. Put on Sinister." "I don't like Sinister.. What is Sinister? Whatever, let's watch Power Puff Girls!" (Y/n) said happily, "Oh right..let's watch this" Liu finally said...
"I taught you didn't" Sally glared at him and stuck out her tongue, Liu did the same. The show was playing and Liu was just sitting there regretting to agree in watching this show but he did it cause he loves you, "Wait I don't get it.. The shoot lasers out of their eyes?" Liu said confused (Do they? I'm not quite sure..) "They are Super Heroes, daddy" (Y/n) said still looking at the Tv, "They look like shit- i mean babies.. They are babies right?" "No. They Were 'accidentally' made" Sally stated, "Accidentally?" "Shh! This is my favorite part!" Sally shushed him, "Little brat." Sully mumbled under his breath.  Later Jeff came in and laughed, "Haha! Liu you like watching that?" "No.. Er yes, I do.." Liu glared at him, (Y/n) then hugged Liu, "Uncle, you should come watch this, please. Uncle Toby likes it" "Obviously that idiot likes it, but I don't. I have better things to do" Jeff put his hands on his hips, "Like regretting to stab Liu." "What was that?" Jeff shot death eyes at "Liu", "I said, Like regretting stabbing Liu." ... Silence. "Daddy?" (Y/n) was scared and confused. "You piece of shit I will kill you!" Jeff tackled Liu throwing him to the floor, Sally screamed and Slenderman came in separating Liu and Jeff apart, "Stop fighting!" He demanded, but Jeff didn't stopped just yet, "Fuck you, Sully." "Jeff! I said to stop!" Slenderman squeezed them until they stopped and then put them down, (Y/n) rushed over to them, "Daddy! Uncle!" "I'm fine.." Jeff got up walking to the couch. "I'm sorry Jeff.." And then Liu ran away, "Daddy.." (Y/n) was going to follow him but "Leave him alone.. He needs some aline time.. Hey! Let's watch more cartoons!" Jeff said staring at you and smiling, "Yeah! Let's watch My Little Pony!!" Sally pulled your arm and sat you next to her. Later after watching cartoons Liu came in and was watching cartoons without making Jeff mad. And he also apologized to you, everything was fine and you guys watched cartoons all day.

(Sorry for short chapter, I was out of ideas And I decided to just write about you watching cartoon with the pastas cause Why not?? XD)