Movie Night

You're 8 years old now ahh you growing up so fast !!!

Liu's P.O.V

I made my way to Jeff's room to see if he is doing anything today, "Hey are you going to be busy?" Jeff groaned, "No, actually we are going to have a movie night.. I think" Jeff sat down on the couch..

All pastas were going to watch a movie, even Slendy. So that meant (Y/n) and Sally too, I thought for a moment, "(Y/n) is already 8, I think she can handle a scary movie" Jeff smirked, "No she can't, she will just stick with what Sally will say, so they will say something like ..um.. Barbie?" I wasn't sure what to say. Jeff just glared, "Fuck Barbie! I don't like that .. That plastic women!" Jeff put his hands in his hoodie pockets, "You know who will like to watch it with them?" I asked, we snapped our fingers, "Toby." We said at the same time.

You're P.O.V

You walked downstairs to see everyone.. Even Mr. Slender? Well that's a first. Anyways, You walked downstairs to see everyone in the couch with blankets, popcorn, and snacks, Sally was there too. "What's going on?" You said happily sitting next to Laughing Jack that was eating  candy.

Jane and Nina were sitting next to each other, well Jane was sitting down and Nina was laying on her lap, Hoodie was laying down, Masky was sitting next to him while Toby was leaning on Masky saying 'Masky, Masky, and Masky' over and over again. BEN was laying down on the floor with his green blanket playing on his 3Ds. Jeff was spinning his knives throwing them on the wall, E.j was sitting quietly, and Liu was sitting next to Jeff smiling at you, which you smiled back.

"Conjuring 2!!!" laughing Jack said raising the movie box above his head, everyone cheered and said "Yes" though Sally shrieked and pulled her pink blanket over her head, you confusingly grabbed the movie box and saw the cover.. "Eh?" "Let's watch it!" BEN finally looked up from his 3Ds, "No! Let's watch Barbie!" Sally argued, Liu face palmed, "I'm down for it" Toby added, "Told you" Liu and Jeff said at the same time. Everyone groaned about the movie Sally was talking about, except Toby.

"Conjuring 2!" All pastas argued, "Barbie!" Toby and Sally yelled back, it continued for about 5 minutes until Slender mumbled, "I regret this" you looked over the movies and saw (Favorite movie), you smiled and quietly said, "Um.. Why don't we watch this one?" You raised it so everyone could see it, everyone stared at the box. Nina and Jane gave you a thumbs up agreeing to the movie, Hoodie and Masky nodded,  Toby went along with it. Basically everyone did. L.J got the movie and played it, once it started everything was quiet until..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
"Hey Maaaaaaskyyyy" Toby 'whispered' everyone glared at him, Jane and Nina facepalmed, Masky yelled at him, Hoodie and E.j were annoyed, Liu and Jeff threw popcorn at him, and lastly BEN threw his 3Ds at him causing him to fall down. Everyone laughed and finally got quiet for about 5 minutes. "Ooh I've seen this movie three times" Nina stated, everyone again glared at her, "What." She glared back, 'Gee it really can't be quiet in movie nights' you giggled to yourself as you got your (F/c) blanket and cuddled up on it.

Please help me T^T i'm running out of ideas I don't know what to write about anymore. Please suggest some ideas, thank you.

                      -ThatCreepyFreak801-