I arrive

Here I was at the mansion.. Oh what am I going to tell Jeff. It's been 7 years since he told me to leave him alone forever. 'Hm, I could go through his window so I won't see anyone else' I carefully grabbed (Y/n) close to me so she won't wake up or fall down. "Hmph.. Finally.." I opened his window.. 'Fuck! It's locked.' I grabbed my pocket knife and opened it. I stepped inside and carefully put (Y/n) to Jeff's bed, I looked around his room.. A mess. Knives over there, Bloody hoodies in a corner, and.. Photographs? "Well, that's his business" I heard footsteps coming to Jeff's room 'Shit!' I acted fast and hid in his closet with (Y/n) "I'm telling you E.j, Jane is a bitch! I don't like her, not even close. I rather kiss my own brother than that whore." What seem to be Jeff say 'okay...?' I taught "Whatever Jeff" E.j replied, I heard Jeff close the door and lock it then... (Y/n) started to cry! "Fuck! (Y/n) be quiet!" I tried to calm her down then the closet door opened. "Liu? What the fuck! Get out of here!" He yelled and put a knife in front of me "Jeffrey.. Listen please I need to tell you something I was walk-" "Shut it Liu! Don't call me Jeffrey you are not my brother anymore so get out!" He interrupted me .... "O-okay.." I picked (Y/n) which she had calmed down and climbed out of his window. I turned around and saw Jeff shutting his window, "Well I tried.. Let's go where I used to live. Where my family used to live." (Y/m) seemed sad so did I.. Me and (Y/n) were walking back to my old house "And the cat goes?" "Meow!" (Y/n) said "Great job! I see you know how to talk a bit right?" There we arrived at my old house. I went to my room and Jeff's and I laid her in my bed and I slept at Jeff's bed. "Night princess" I began to sob.