Jeff's P.O.V

After I explained the whole plan to Liu and little (Y/n) we went back to the mansion. I started to get really well with (Y/n) she will say things like "Smile" or "Uncle" which I quite enjoy. Liu would look a bit worried I tried to comfort him "You alright?" "Huh? Yeah i'm fine" he would lie. I got an idea "Hey you know (Y/n) is listening too right? She doesn't like seeing you sad" I shoved (Y/n) up to his face, she gave him a toothless-smile "It's nothing.. I'm just worried and scared about this" (Y/n) smiled and so did Liu. A few steps later we arrived. He quickly climbed up to my room 'Okay Jeff you got this.. After all if Slender gets mad at me it's normal since I always do' In I went.. "Aye where were you?" BEN asked "I went to fuck someone" I lied "Wait what? Nuuu you're mine" he whined. (*facepalm*) I smacked him "I didn't." "Ow, then where were you?" He asked already getting on my nerves, I spotted his Legend Of Zelda game and picked it up "Leave me the fuck alone or else I would destroy this game to bits of pieces" I threaten him "You won't Jeffy~" he sang out "Try me.." He laughed so I did.. Yeah I know "Nooooo! My game!!!!" He yelled and and fell to the floor grabbing the last bits of it "You'll pay this Jeff!" He said pissed "Gee it's just a ga- wait i'm getting distracted" I said marching straight to Slender's office. "You're just leaving me here?!" BEN cried out. I knocked on Slender's door .."Come in" I opened the door and he was sitting in his chair doing that boring ass paper work "What do you want? Did you broke one of BEN's games again?" He asked I looked at him and then at the door "Nahh" (.__.) "Then?" "Uh. I went out on a killing spree and I killed a young married couple but I didn't knew they had a baby.. So what do I do?" I asked him stupidly "Kill it" he simply said. "Right, I knew that. But I uh kept it?" I questioned my own response "You kept the baby?" He asked.. I got scared as fuck. "Y-yeah.. Can We keep it We can take care of her!" I said quickly with my eyes shut. ..... Silence.... "Who is 'We?'" He asked. Shit. I sighed "Me and Liu..." I finally admitted it. "Liu!? Is he in here?! We cannot let him stay here when he is Sully too!" He started yelling "Please!" I begged "No! My final answer is no!" "why not! Liu is my brother! I cannot loose him again! He is my only family member I have! Do you have any idea how I feel right now! I miss him a lot!" I had tears in my eyes.. 'Wow i'm showing my feelings.. I really care about (Y/n) And Liu...' "I'm sorry Jeffrey, but I cannot allow a baby wondering around the mansion" he said "Fine then I will move out with Liu and the baby then." I said, he looked at me "You really care don't you?" He said "Yes I do" I told him with a straight face "I see. I guess they could stay but for the baby... Be sure she has somewhere to stay. Now out." He finally said. Fuck yeah! I sprinted out the office bumping into BEN "Watch it!" I smiled and hugged him and ran to my room. I left a blushing BEN behind me. "Liu he said yes!" I said cheerful.