Chapter Two

(Heather's POV)

"Miss Heather, it's time to wake up for the first day of school." I opened my eyes to see one of the servents my parents hired. I smile warmly at her, and thank her for waking me up. With that, she smiles and walks out of my room. I get out of my queen sized bed and walked to my walk in closet to pick out what I wanted to wear on the first day of my junior year. I look over everything, and it's hard to decide. Eventually, I choose a purple tank top and denim short-shorts. For shoes, I chose my silver heels. I love this outfit. It was simple, yet girly and elegent.

After my outfit is  completed, I wander into my own private bathroom to do my hair and makeup. My hair was really long and golden blonde. I loved it.  It was naturally straight, but hey, it's the first day of school. I might as well make an effort to get pretty, so, I curled my hair and threw on some silver eyeshadow and a very thin line of black eyeliner. After looking over myself, and spraying an extra coat of hairspray over my beautiful curls, I walked down to the first floor and grabbed my car keys.

"Goodbye Heather!" Ameilia, one of the servents, called out.

"Bye Ameilia! Have a good day!" I was always one who tried to be nice to my servents. I didn't even want them to be honest, but dad did. He didn't really like doing any house work or anything on his own. Neither did my mother. I gotta say that being rich does have its perks, but is surley not all it's cut out to be. Especially with parents like mine.

I pushed the thought of my parents away as I walked out the door and to my 2012 Mitsubishi. My dad wanted me to get a more "appropriate" car, but I actually liked this one. I didn't care. I started my car and and drove to school in pure silence. I liked doing this. It's when I can clear my head. I loved it.

I got to school and parked my car.  I looked at the time and realized I only had five minutes. I ran and without looking, I ran into someone.

"Watch where you're fucking going!" she screamed at me.

"I am so sorry! I didn't see you there." I got up and held out my hand to help her. Surprisingly, she accepted. When our hands connected though, I felt sparks. It was really...strange.

"It's cool. I gotta go!" She ran to the doors, and I just stood there dumbfounded. I was straight. Why did I, a pretty little princess who couldn't hurt a fly, suddenly have feelings for Skylar, the school badass who would have punched me in the face with no hesitation if I had not apologized?

This is kinda weird.