Chapter Seventeen

(Heather's POV)

Sky and I just went to her baby appointment, and found out we are having a little girl. Yes, I did say we. Why, you may ask? Well, Zane may be the father, but he and I discussed the circumstances with me being Skylar's girlfriend and everything. He said he was going to buy some of the baby stuff, be there when the she is born, and he said he was going to disappear until she gets older. She is going to grow up with two mothers, and when she is in fourth grade or so, she will meet her father. Skylar doesn't know this, because we don't want her to stress. She's only four months and a week along, so it could end badly if she stresses enough. I think. I don't know much about pregnancy. All I know is that she had sex with Zane in October, and it's the end of January. Pregnancy confuses me. I'm making my head hurt just thinking about it. However, I also decided that I will be getting a house for us three, and hire my personal interior designer and decoraters to make it glorious.

"Babe?" Skylar said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yes?" I looked into her emerald eyes, and saw that she was really happy.

"I feel as if we should think about names." She smiled. I nodded, and she grabbed a notebook. 

"Alright, what names do you like?" I asked her.

"I like Auriah for a first name. Oh, and Rose for a middle name!" She exclaimed as she wrote it down. She's cute when she's excited.

"Auriah Rose. I like the first name. I really like Adrianna Saige." She wrote it down.

"Cute, but I want something a bit more...I don't know, different." I thought about it. I like different. 

"Scarlett." I simply stated.  She wrote it down, and started staring into space for awhile. Eventually, after what seemed to be forever, she spoke up.

"I got it." She grinned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hazelyne Nirvana."  Honestly, I loved it. It's differen't, pretty, and defiantly something no one would hear anywhere else.

"I love it." I said. 

"Good." She smiled and kissed me. I was happy with her. Her having a baby didn't mean anything. Well, it meant a lot, but it doesn't change how I feel about her.  

"Hey Sky, stand up and turn to the side." She knew what I meant. i saw a little grin form as she stood up, turned to the side and lifted up her shirt a bit. I took out my phone, and took a picture of her baby bump. I've done this since we found out. I want to have a picture for every month, just to see how much she grows. And so I can make a collage and edit it all pretty like. She didn't seem to mind though. After I took the picture, She lied down on the bed, and closed her eyes. It was only eight. However, I crawled into bed next to her, and set my hand on our belly, where Hazelyne was growing. I rubber her belly, and slowly drifted into sleep.

--------------

I walked into Hazelyne's room to wake her up for school. When I walked in, she was already up, dressed, and brushing her hair. She was only fifteen, but really well behaved. Skylar and I did a good job raising her. She was respectful, and a good kid over all. She was a little badass like Skylar, but only when someone hit her first, which only happened once. She's far too sweet for anyone to hate. She has Skylar's 'emo' rocker type look, but is the most popular kid in high school, though she was only a freshmen. A very well balanced mix between Sky and I.

"Hey." She said looking back at me, flashing her perfect teeth.

"Goodmorning, sweetie. Just came in to wake you up, but I see you are ahead of me." She giggled.

"Is Mom still sleeping?" She asked. I nodded. The thing with Haze having two mom's, is she calls me Mother, and Skylar Mom. It's strange. When she's upset, she calls both of Mama. Whoever responds first, well, you get the point.

"Yes she is." She grinned, and jogged toward mine and Sky's room, and jumped on the bed.

"Holy fucking Jesus!" Skylar yelled as she jumped out of the bed.

"Love you, Mom!" Haze said. She gave Sky a hug. Haze was pretty short. She was only five foot three, but she liked being short. It made her cute.

"Love you too." Sky crawled back into bed.

"Holy fuck. Get out of bed and take me to school." 

"Bitch, you have a car. Drive yourself." The thing with us, is we can insult each other and not care. We are a very close family.

"I want you to take me. Cunt." Of course, Skylar rolled her eyes and got out of bed. She did anything Haze wanted as long as it made her happy. We really were the perect family. It wasn't the traditional Mother-Father-Child bullshit. I loved it.

--------

I woke up from the best dream ever. I couldn't wait to tell Skylar, if she ever woke up. I looked at the clock, and it was almost noon. It was a school day, but her mom didn't really care if she missed anymore school. If she wants to sleep, then so be it. I practially live here now, so I just go along with what she does. Stupid? Probably. I don't really care though. She's my girlfriend, and if she needs me, I will be there.  

I gave her a soft kiss on the lips, and went downstairs to make food. I might as well treat her to breakfast in bed. She deserves it. Either that, or my love for this girl is taking over every inch of me. If that was the case, I wouldn't complain or fight it. I would embrace it.