Chapter Thirteen

(Heather's POV)

I just held Skylar as she cried on her floor. I had no idea who this Avery girl was, but Sky seemed to have really loved her. In a way, the fact that I reminded her so much of her first love hurt. At the same time though, I feel as if it would bring us closer. It sort of is actually. The fact that her and I are physically this close right now makes me feel good. I will never leave her. I would stay through thick and thin. Anyone who leaves Skylar is an idiot. She's so perfect. 

"I am here for you Skylar. I always will be, no matter what happens." I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you." She said. Sort of. I could barley understand it, she was crying so hard. We sat like this for at least ten minutes. Eventually, she brought her head up and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were so gorgeous. Even with her makeup smeared and running. No matter what this girl wore, or how her makeup was or anything, she was always gorgeous.

"Stare much?" she asked. I snapped back to what was going on.

"Oh. Um, sorry." I said.

"You know, you're pretty cute when you blush." She got up and walked out of the room. I stayed in my previous position on the floor, watching her walk out. Even the way she walked was amazing.  I heard water running and I figured she was cleaning herself up after her little melt down. While she was doing that, I pulled out my phone. Two text messages. Jesus. One was from an unknown number, and one from Craig. I opened the one from the mystery person.

Unknown: Hey. Just 'hey'? Okay then.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Oh, sorry. It's Blaze! :D

Me: The girl with orange hair?

Blaze: Yesss!! How's it with you and Sky?

Me: Oh. Good. Discussed Avery.

Blaze: She told you about Avery? Make a move. She's already yours. She doesnt tell anyoneeee anything about her.

Me: Oh?

Blaze: Yeah. Go for it. Trust me!! I g2g though. Text ya laterrr!" Blaze was adorable. She acted like a kid most of the time and didn't care about anything. She was always happy. I admired her for that. Next, it was Craig.

Craig: Anything yet?

Me: Jesus, relationships take time bro! Chill!

Craig: Blaze told me what she told you. You can wait as long as you want but i can promise shes already yours. 

Me: Okay.... That was the end of that. I don't know why they were trying to hook us up. I mean, I was the complete oppoisite of her. Analeise was 'emo' and I'm sure Avery was too. Then again, in the picture it didn't look like it. I only caught a glimps of it though. I got up, and walked over to the picture of Skylar and Avery. Looking at it, my heart almost broke.

Skylar looked so happy in it. Her emerald eyes were shinning and you could see the happiness. You could tell it wasn't fake. It looked like she had just died her hair, cuz it was dead black and shiny and pretty. Her smile was glorious. Then, I looked over to Avery. She's defiantly not what I had expected. She had long, straight blonde hair, hazey blue eyes, and a smile to die for. She was wearing a pink Hollister shirt and had her arms around Skylar. You could tell they were in love. Even though I'm assuming they were fourteen at the oldest in this. Skylar was into girly girls. Cute! I smiled and sat back down on the floor, waiting for her to come back in here. 

Not even ten seconds after I sat down, Skylar walks in with no makeup, he waist long hair in a ponytail, Hello Kitty pajama shorts, and a black tank top. Damn! Could she get any prettier? I thought she was pretty before, but now she's just gorgeous. She giggled and I looked into her eyes. I thought of the picture, and the happieness wasn't there. You could tell she was sad, but didn't show it.