Chapter Twenty-Nine

(Skylar's POV)

I woke up in some serious pain. I look at the bed, and it's soaked. No. My due date is a week away. The seventeenth, not the seventh. I can't go into labor yet. I'm not ready. No. 

"Shit!" I screamed. Heather woke up, and looked at me confused. My eyes went wide and I was speechless.

"What's wrong? It's four in the morning." She groaned.

"Baby's fucking coming!" I screamed. It took awhile, but it came out. Her eyes went wide, and she jumped out of bed. 

"Come on." She helped me get out of bed, and there were contractions every two minutes. When we finally got down the stairs, she helped me into the car, and sped to the hospital.

"Breath Sky. Breath!" She almost yelled.

"I'm fucking breathing!" I screamed. Sorry! I was in a lot of pain!

We pulled up to the hospital five minutes after we should of, and it took a lot of effort to get in there. She put me in a fucking wheelchair and rolled me to the counter people.

"She's in labor!" Heather exclaimed. The lady behind the counters eyes went wide, and wheeled me to another room and hooked me up to a bunch of machines and shit. This was horrible. It hurt like fuck. I've never experienced this kind of pain. Jesus fuck! Suddenly, the doctor came in. He explained everything that was going on, did the weird examine shit, which was slightly uncomfortable on a personal level might I add, all the other birthing shit. 

This was going to be interesting.

A/N I have no idea how to go into detail about giving birth, so..I'mma just go straight to the point of it. K? K :3

Two and a half hours later

"She's crowning! One more push and she'll be out!" the Doctor exclaimed. I pushed as hard as I could, and I heard crying. I closed my eyes, and cried. From both pain, and happiness. My baby girl was just born. I've never experienced that much pain in my life, but I was also the most thankful person in the world.

They cleaned her up, and brought her to me. I held her in my arms. She was so tiny, and adorable. She looked just like me. She opened her little eyes, and I instantly fell more in love. This was my baby girl. I made her. I kissed her little forehead, and the nurse took her to the nursery thing for a little bit so Heather and I could fill out the birth certificate.

Hazelyne Nirvana Belthor

7 pounds, 16 ounces

Parents: Skylar Belthor and Heather Clementine.

I looked at the certificate and I couldn't help but cry again. I was a mother. It was real before, but now reality is hitting harder than ever. I have a child. Someone who depends on me for everything. Someone who loves me unconditionally. 

Someone who is so sweet, pure, and innocent. She has a real chance at life. She can do anything she wants to when she grows up. She can be raised right and not make the mistakes I made.

That's what she deserves. 

She deserves the best. She deserves the world. 

She doesn't deserve me.

-----------

Three days later, we were discharged from the hospital. Heather went and got the car-seat from the house while I packed everything and got Haze dressed for our trip home. She was so tiny and cute. She looked just like me. She hate Zane's dark hair though.

As I was dressing her, I heard a knock at my hospital door.

"Come in." I said, thinking it was a nurse or something. I was wrong.

It was everyone from my high school group. Blaze, Helena, Haven, Craig, everyone. Even Axis showed up. The only person who wasn't here was Zane.

"Congratulations! She's adorable!"

"Awwwwwwwh! She's the cutest baby ever! Can I hold her? Please!"

"She's cute."

"You make adorable babies. Congrats mama."

They all congratulated me, and said cute things. They each got to hold her, and then left. It was a longer process than it sounds, but fuck, I don't like explaining things that only last ten minutes unless it has to do with Heather. Then it's alright.

Speaking of Heather, she walked in with the car-seat and diaper bag to put everything in.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a bitch."

"It's alright." She nodded and handed me the diaper bag and car-seat. I loaded the bag with everything we needed to bring home, and put Hazelyne in her car seat. She was passed out, so it wasn't very difficult. I was excited to go home. It was going to be an amazing experience. 

We headed home, and it took awhile. Haze slept the whole way there. She was a pretty good baby so far. She rarely cried and she slept a lot. 

Finally, we pulled up. I grabbed  the car-seat, and Haze's eyes were open. She was looking around like she was confused. 'Mama, where are where? What is this strange world?' was written all over her adorable little face.

I smiled and picked her up, out of her car-seat.I just kind of left it in there. I carried her, very carefully, up the the house. Heather opened the door, and we walked in.

"Welcome to your new home baby girl." 

A/N- Alright guys. This sucks, but there's only going to be three more chapters, then the epilogue. I'm sorrryyy ): It has to end at some point, and it's getting there. Buttttttt! there will be a sequel. Maybe even a third. Maybe. Not quite sure yet. Let me know? Anyway, I might be uploading two chapters tomorrow considering my field trip got moved to Wednesday, but, regardless, I'll always update something every Thursday. So. Yeah. It's ending soon, but there's gonna be a second and maybe third book.    ._. Kayy... byee xP