Chapter Three

(Skylar's POV)

I was walking up to the doors, not really caring how much time I had to get there, and someone ran into me.  

"I am so sorry! I didn't see you there!" She held out her hand and I accepted it, only because I was lazy. 

"It's cool. I gotta go!" I ran to the doors, making an effort to look the least bit interested in getting to school on time, when in reality I would have punched her in her pretty little face had I not gotten out of the area quickly.  I walked in the doors, and causually walked to the back of the school towards the football field. As I was walking, I pulled my pack of cigarettes out of my back pocket and lit one up. There was no way in Hell I was going without a cigarette today. Not after that little ordeal with, whatever her name was. I really could not have cared less about her name. She looked like one of the I'm-better-than-everyone-else-becuase-I'm-a-fucking-princess sort of people. 

Jesus that's a mouthful.

Anyway, I walked behind the storage shed and found my group of Stoner's, Goths, Punks, Emos and outcasts. They were all doing just what I was, smoking a cigarette. 

"Hey Sky." My girlfriend,  Analeise said.

"Hey Lee." I called her Lee because 'Ana' was too girly for her, 'Leise' was too long, so I came up with Lee. She seemed to like it. She came up from behind me and wraped her arms around my waist. She was absolutly beautiful. She  had bright red hair, pale complexion, and light pink lips. She always did her makeup the same way as me, thick black eyeliner and black eyeshadow, and our style was generally the same. Everyone in school knew we were together, because we didn't care about what anyone said. At least not here. My mother on the other hand, well, we know where that goes.

"So, after school, my place?" Lee asked me with a hint of seduction in her voice. I turned around to face her and lightly kissed her soft lips.

"Sounds fantastic. Movie night?"

"Of course." She kissed me again, and it turned into a full blown make-out. 

"Awwww!" said, well, everyone else in the group. The funny thing about us is, there was only one straight couple. Everyone else was bi or gay/lesbian. There was me and Lee, Layla and Hanaley, Helena and Blaze, and yes, Blaze was a girl. Those are us girl couples. Then, for the boys, there were Haven (ironically, since the school is South Haven) and Jesse, Axis and Craig, and Derrik and Keith. Finally, the only straight couple, would be Arianna and Zane.

I'm not going to lie, Arianna is a complete bitch. Not the 'badass' kind, but the 'I'm-better-than-everyone' kind. She was kicked out of the "preppy" group and just so decided to casually pop in and join us. No one really approved except Zane.

"She'll fit right in. She's just trying to find her true self. Trust me, everything will be fine."

Bullshit Zane. Bullshit.

"Give her a chance Sky."

I gave her a chance. I hate her. She's a stupid, backstabbing, two faced, slutty bitch. I couldn't stand her. 

However, I broke the kiss from Lee, and put my arm around her waist. She was a couple inches taller than me, which I didn't mind at all.

"Skylar! I thought we were hanging out after school!" Haven said as he put a hand over his chest and acted as if he was hurt by the plans Lee and I have made.

"Haven, that's for tomorrow!" I said going up to him and pinching his cheeks. He rolled his eyes.

"Are you trying to steal my girl Haven?!" Lee asked, asking hurt as well.

"Yes, because a gay boy is going after a lesbian. That makes so much sense." He said, sarcasm apparent in his tone. I just laughed.  I went over to talk to Blaze when I saw Jesse grab Lee's arm and talk to her. It looked as if he was angry, and she was paranoid. He pulled out his phone and looked as if he was going through pictures. He showed her one and she literally flipped shit. This worried me, but I shrugged it off. 

"Sky!" Blaze screamed in a sing-song kind of tone.

"What?" I asked, shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts that were arising.

"What should I draw today?" she asked.

"You still have to draw my name you know." 

"Oh yeah! I'll do that. Are we skipping today? Even though it's the first day but hey, why not, you know? Skipping is always fun. Especially actual skipping. It makes me happy! I--" I cut her off, before she rambled on to who knows what.

"Blaze, don't we always?" I asked. She nodded her head and I gave her a hug. She was like a little sister to me, I loved her to death. Let's not forget that she was adorable.

-------

We skipped school, as we usually did our first two years, and went to the old bridge. It was pretty much abandoned, and most of the time, we would just sit there, smoke a joint and forget about our problems. I sat under there alone while everyone else went off to do their own thing. I was lighting a joint, thinking about the girl who ran into me today. She was really beautiful, and if she was a Class A bitch like most preps, she would not have apologized. 

I got my joint lit and took a huge puff. I wanted to forget. I didn't want to think about another girl when I was dedicated to Analeise. When i've been dedicated to her for over a year. I took another puff, and let tose thoughts dissapear as well.

------

I was almost done with my joint when Jesse came up. He looked sad, upset, and angry all at once. 

"You okay Jess?" I asked. 

"Nope." It was a simple statement, but had a lot of emotion behind it. He certainly was not alright. Just how weak his voice was could give that away, so it would have been easy to tell that if he had said 'yes,' he would of been lying. He's pretty easy to read though. 

"What's wrong?" 

"You aren't going to like this Skylar. And I'm sorry you have to hear it from me. She should be the one to come clean about it, but you're so oblivious. I don't want you to find out and be more crushed." I was so confused. What was going on?

Before I could respond, he pulled out his phone and selected a folder. 

"Look through the entire folder." I did as he instructed. In every picture, I saw Analeise with another girl. Holding hands, hugging, kissing, everything. I handed him his phone back, and cried.

I cried, and I cried, and I cried. I couldn't stop it. No matter how high or how fucked up I was, I just found out that the girl I loved, and gave my everything to, was cheating on me.

Analeise Hapermen was cheating on me.

How could she do this to me?