Mermaid Birthday Party Ideas!

When I was younger, I had a mermaid birthday party, and it was a blast! These are just ideas for a birthday party!

The Cake/Cupcakes

So what my mom and I did was we made vanilla cupcakes (you can make chocolate too, if you prefer!) and we used light purple and light blue frosting. We added edible white "beads"...

 We added edible white "beads"

...so they look like pearls. We also added white, sprinkle "glitter" because all mermaids like bling. XD

The Decorations

Shells. You need a lot of them. I scattered shells all over my house, and we put sand in a vase, and then add shells in the vase as center pieces. 

Bubbles. There are always bubbles under the sea! Do you have a bubble machine? Or how about blowing bubbles as an activity? 

What To Do

Tell your guests to bring over their mermaid tails! Maybe shoot a Mermaid Movie with your tails! Once you're done, you can watch it and laugh. 

Swim! Swim a lot! Add water balloons to your pool. It sounds silly, but if you go under water and look up at the floating balloons, they look like fish!

Try to see if any of your guests can move, freeze, or boil a cup of water. I didn't tell my parents this, because they don't get H2O: Just Add Water, so I did this in my room with my friends. 

Spells? If your religion goes against this, don't do it. Seriously, though! Some spells really work. For example, me and my friend (I'll call her "Em") did a spell, thinking it was a joke. When I left to see what was going on in the living room because I heard weird noises, Em was on my bed, freaking out! The spell we did summoned a fairy for Em, and she was NOT faking. She said she saw her fairy on my dresser, and Em started crying because she was so scared. (Okay, okay. I'll stop Story Time)

If you don't have a tail, try making one with the help of your friends! It takes a few times, so don't get frustrated! 

Sing! Mermaids love to sing and brush their hair! A good Mermaid song is "Under The Sea" from The Little Mermaid, obviously!

I hoped my advice turned out okay! :D

Happy birthday!