Types Of Powers

Have you watched H2O: Just Add Water? What about Mako Mermaids?

If not, here's a trailer to both...

Anyway! We learned that mermaids have powers!

There's a lot, isn't there?

1. Water control
2. Boiling
3. Freezing
4. Lightning
5. Wind

Obviously, there's a lot more, but these are the top 5!

Every mermaid (unless you did a spell that doesn't allow you to have powers) has powers!

You might have 1. You might have 2. You might have all of them! It just depends!

After doing my mermaid research, I discovered there are MORE powers, but are super rare, and if you do get one, it means the water spirits trust you deeply or you have some sort of royal blood.

1. Controlling bubbles
2. To speak to sea creatures
3. Control plants

Again, these are super rare! Don't be upset if one of those are not your powers!

And if you have all of the regular powers and the rare powers...

...you have to be more careful than ever.

Why?

Because with all of those powers, you are as powerful as Neptune, and if a scientist traps you...every mer across the world is in trouble.

Yes, it's that serious.

So! My power is...

WIND!

I have only one power, and I haven't figured out how to STOP wind. I only know how to start it. It gets frustrating at times, but practice makes perfect, right?

And it's not like it's strong. I can't even make a mini tornado yet! 😞

How's your powers going, mermaids? Mine aren't going so well...

Just keep practicing!

(Sorry if you thought I was going to say "Just keep swimming". 😂 Speaking of which, who's going to see Finding Dory? I SO want to see it! I heard it's not as good as Finding Nemo, but I don't care! I love Dory! She's awesome! Ugh now I have Just Keep Swimming in my head.

"Just keep swimming-swimming-swimming..." Sorry. I better stop chattering, huh?)

Bye for now, mermaids!

-StoryGirl808