Mermaid Bath Tips!

We all have done it. We hopped in the bath, and turned on the shower. Water sprays on you, and then you remember you have a tail. You drop on the ground with a THUD, with a large tail, and a big bruise.

Even if you're a mermaid believer, you should still get in the habit of having a bath every once in awhile. It'll help when (note that I said "WHEN" not "IF") you become a mermaid.

Some mermaid tricks for baths:

1. Add salt! Salt will make you more connected to the ocean than ever! The more you put in, the more you feel connected.

2. Sing! Mermaids love singing, and this is a perfect time for you to practice!

3. Wear mermaid jewelry. I suggest necklaces, because they're easy to dry off. Why wear jewelry? Mermaids love bling! (Just make sure you dry off well: the necklace/bracelet/jewelry could get mold if not dried off well)

4. Try a spell! Some spells require a bath, so now is a perfect time to try it!

Also! Change the water temperature according to where you belong to. (Psst! If you have no idea where you belong as a mermaid, go to my chapter Tail Colors!)

Arctic/Freshwater = cold water💦

Coral reef/deep water = warm water🔥

I hope this helps!

Bye for now, Mermaids!

-StoryGirl808