More Mermaid Shoutouts!

Okay, so a lot of mermaid believers had read this book and followed me, so I knew I couldn't wait any longer for another grand shoutout section!

More mermaid believers you should check out:

_TheMermaid_
Gummy_Bubbles_
MemeLozada8
Sapphiregirl232
sparkles3456
UnicornJessie
CarolineGary
LaylaSmith4

_TheMermaid_ is a mermaid believer, and you can tell already from her name! Her profile pic of a mermaid in the distance is so pretty. Currently, she has no mermaid books, but I'll be excited if she makes one any time soon.

Gummy_Bubbles_ has proved that a boy can like mermaids. Way to go! He comments and votes in this book, and I love looking at his wonderful comments. Definitely check him out!

MemeLozada8 is very kind and friendly. She voted on this book multiple times, and she has this AWESOME book series that you must read! It's called "We're Mermaids?!" I couldn't put it down! I had to read it until the end!

Sapphiregirl232 has a book you MUST HAVE seen or read called "Mermaid's Cove". It. Is. Amazing! Seriously! Go check it out  right now! Her profile is mermaid-friendly, and if you don't like that book, she has 16 other books you can check out!

sparkles3456 loves voting in this book. When I was doing the other mermaid shoutouts, I was disappointed that she didn't follow me so I could do a shoutout for her. Now she follows me, and I'm happy to add her to my shoutout list today!

UnicornJessie is so sweet! I am obsessed with her book, "My Secret Life". I think I'm addicted, to be honest. It reminds me of H2O: Just Add Water and Mako Mermaids, but she adds her own twists, and that it makes it clever. So good!

CarolineGary has a book called Sea Salt, and it's book 1 of a series she's making! It's a Mako Mermaids Fanfiction! I haven't read it yet, but I'm excited to! The cover of the book looks beautiful and so tempting! I'm going to read it soon!

LaylaSmith4 followed me after I placed her book in my reading list, More Mermaids!!! It's called "A Current To Love". It sounds romantic/fantasy which is a win/win to me because I love romance and mermaids! Can't wait to read it, LaylaSmith4 !

All of these people are so wonderful that I'm glad that they followed me. I followed them back without a second thought, and if you love mermaids, you're going to love these people!

If you're a mermaid believer, just follow me and I'll follow you back! You'll be in a shoutout too!

Thanks for the follows!

-StoryGirl808