My Spells

Yes, I write spells...or wrote spells, anyway. It's a long story about why I stopped.

But two years ago, I wrote spells quick and easy. Not all of them worked, but I seen magic happen with my own eyes.

I'll start with the strength spell. This one works.

How to I know?

At a sleepover, one of my friends found my spellbook, and asked if I could cast a spell on her. She chose the strength spell. Unsure of my work, I said the words. My friend tilted the bed. Now, my bed is SUPER heavy! Even my dad had some struggle with it. My friend didn't lift it all the way above her head, she just tilted it on an angle. She was starting to get scared. She wanted to go back to normal. I casted the reverse spell, and she tried lifting the book again. No luck.

So! The spell! (Note that I did this spell two years ago! It's not every detailed...)

Let's pick this up

It will be tough

But I know

It will be enough

...so? Did it work? Yes or no?

If it did work, and you want to turn back to normal, say this:

No more strength

It's all done

Next time,

We'll have more fun

Terrible? I know. But it works? Yes.

Anyway, as a mermaid, you need to have some tricks up your sleeve in order to escape cages or boxes, if a scientist finds you.

Unlock spell:

Unlock, unlock

Please unlock

Maybe it's time to

Unlock

Sleepy spell:

Let's go to sleep

It's been a long day

Now it's time

To relax and lay

Fighting spell:

Teach this monster

Let him know

That (s)he will not

Treat me so

I would first see if they work for you. If they do, I would try memorizing the ones that work.

If it doesn't, here's some things you might be doing wrong:

1. Sounding bored

2. Little movement with arms

Once I did those things, some spells started to work for me.

If they still don't work? Just practice on improving your powers! Make sure they're strong and controllable! Maybe you'll find a new power within yourself!

But if your religion is against this, I don't want you getting in trouble.

I hope these spells work for you, mermaids!

-StoryGirl808