Chapter 5 {safe & friends}

Ava's POV

After the long plane ride with my mom we finally arrived at Los Angeles. I took a seat and called Matt .

            (Phone call with Matt)

M-Ava, hey
A-hey Matt . So I just got out of the plane and I'm waiting for your friends to pick me up .
M-oh they called me and they're in there way, so just wait and relax
A-ok thanks , oh and will Madison be there
M-yeah , she said that she can't wait to see you again
A-awwww, well thank you
M-welcome , uh I got to go , bye
A-bye.

(End call)

I sat down and gave my mom her phone back because she said that she needs to find a house so she will look up for one.
I sat there for a few minutes until someone covered my eyes I took the hand off of my eyes and turned around . Madison. I quickly jump on her for a tight hug.

"Madison I miss you " I literally cried to joy

" I miss you too"Me and Madison are still hugging , but I let go and wipe my dripping tears out of my cheeks.
"Where are the other friends that Matt said that they will come with you"I ask
"Oh they didn't have time for that but I'm here ." Madison smiled and gave her a hug again

"Where have you been all this time ?" Madison ask , I took a long sigh and look at her right in the eyes . First of all I didn't  want to talk about yet but she's my best friend and I need to tell her soon but right now its not a good time me talking about what happened for the past few long weeks .

"I promise I will tell you everything but right now let's now worry cause I'm here , okay" I honestly tried to change the subject but I have a feeling that she won't forget about that question. " ok , but I want to make sure that I'm here for you 24/7 alright" Madison says with a worry face so I just gave her a small smile . I turned around a found that my mom was ready to go. I leaned down a got  my bags . I looked at Madison and put my arms around her neck.

"Let's go!!" I said it with an accent, at once I finally was happy. I just hope that my dad will stay in prison for years you know what till his dead I don't want him in my life again after what he had done to me . At that time I was thinking about the past with my dad I feel a tear sliding down my cheeks I quickly wipe it before Madison looks at me .

After the car ride we went inside a new big house that almost look like the Kardashian's house . I dropped the bag and went out to the back yard and saw the blue big pool that looks like the ocean blue sea , well it was more likely the light light blue water.
Anyways I just took of my shoes and jumped on the water . After I got in the water I saw Madison about to jump I cheered then there was a big splash . We laugh so hard that are make ups was every where are faces . I saw my mom with drinks and slowly leaned down so we could drink the juice that she made .

My mom was the type of fun mom , she understands me and loves to have fun with me and Madison. That's what I really love about her . And that she my real mom.

I got out of the pool and went inside dripping wet but my mom doesn't really cares cause she knows that I will take care of that later . When I pick the room that I wanted which was close to bathroom. I got out an sleeping outfits and went straight to the shower I slowly closed the door and realize that this house must have costs a fortune. I snapped back to reality and took off my wet clothes . And turned on the water .

After I took a shower I went down and got hot coco . I sat on the dinner table and saw a note from Madison.

Ava-
Went home for the night important date with bae...
Madison 💙

I laugh a little I don't know why I did but it just happened. I went to the bathroom and toothbrush my teeth . Laid down on my new comfy bed and dozed off .

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. If you want to know for sure when Cameron is going To be one of the chapters I would say probably in Chapter 7 or 8 still close thoe , and I know that Madison was only there with Ava but on Chapter 6 there will be the group of boys . Aka - old magcon boys
✨✨✨✨ thanks again for reading