Chapter 33: do i love u?

||Cameron||

She said it. I've never thought this day would come. Yeah I know I love her very much. But ever since the wedding, I didn't know if I still love her. I can't risk leaving her again. Am I stupid ? Am I the one that hurt her the most? I can't take it. I still love her.

"Ava I love you so much"I hug her tightly. I'm so weak. But I do love this girl. Just even though she broke my heart badly. But I can't risk losing her again. Once you love someone very much, you can't let go of them. Ever.

"Cameron you know that I'm so sorry"she cries. I wiped her tears away. Kissing her cheeks. Slowly kissing her soft lips.
"Yes, I do know"I whispered. Later that night I took Ava to my room. Lying her down on my bed and tucking her in. She slowly falls asleep. Still have mix emotions. I took a quick shower. Change up and laid down with her. Wrapping my arms around her. Everything was silent, only hearing Ava's soft snores.

Yup I genuinely love her.

~ next morning ~

I woke up with a bright light causing my eyes to hurt. I move to my side but it was cold and empty. I stood up and went downstairs. I see Ava cooking while hearing a song called "don't tell nobody"
She then started singing."Ima text Brian facetime ryan call up keenan tell him I need him."she shakes her hands up.
I sneak up behind her.

"Who'd you need to call?"I joke around.

"Gosh cam you scared me"she puts her hands on her heart. I laugh.

"Good morning"I kiss her lips.
"Morning to you to"she kisses back.

"Hey, i was wondering if you would like to go out for today"I ask. Wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Sure, where though?"She questioned.

"Surprise"I kiss her neck.

———

I know there's mistakes but I don't care. And I know that I've been updating short chapters but soon I will make long ones. Please vote.