Chapter 25:white lies

Lexie's POV

*uhhhhh. I got up and saw my makeup smudge on the white pillow. I was still wearing my outfit from yesterday. I look to my right to see Logan sleeping shirtless. I slowly walk to the bathroom. I lock the door and strip down my dirty clothes. I turned on the shower...

After I took a shower I dried my self and choose my outfit.

I did my normal makeup which is just mascara and eyeliner. I put my hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs. I took out eggs and bacon. While I took out the pan. I felt hands snake around my waist. I smile and kiss Logan.

"Any plans today babe"Logan ask.

"Don't know yet...ill probably go around LA"I say as I cook the eggs.

"My day off today we could go together"Logan says. I nod and told him to help me cook. I'm still hurt inside. But it's almost our wedding I don't want to mess that up for us, or I might say Logan. I don't know about me. If I still want the wedding to go on.

It's just don't feel right with Logan. But I love him. Or do I? I have to- I got cut off by Logan turning on the blender. I put the eggs on the plate along with the bacons. After Logan finally finished the smoothie which is made out of fresh fruits. We sat down and ate.

5 mints later . We both finish eating breakfast. Logan decided to wash the dishes as I relax for a bit. "Babe I just got a call from my friend they want us to join them on a party club want to go later"Logan ask

"Sure, I'll just go get groceries"I say as I got up. I toothbrush real quick. I went to my closet and slip on my black nikes. I jog downstairs grabbed my keys and opened the garage. I reverse the car and drove to the park. I lied about going to buy groceries. But I have to go later and buy vegetables and fruits because Logan will get suspicious and why I don't have grocery bags on my hand. As I walk to the swing. I could here sticks cracking. I turned and bumped into Cameron.

"God damn Cam you scared the crap of me!"I yelled as I put a hand on my heart.

"Did you just call me Cam?" Cameron ask. I realize that I used to call him by his nickname. Instead of answering his question I walk straight to the swing. I feel so awkward now."you didn't answer my question" Cameron say as he sat next to me.
"Yes I did call you by your nickname. Why?"I say as I tried not to make eye contacts with him.

"Nothing really ...its just that you sound like Ava when you call me Cam"Cameron sighs. I bite my lip and turn to face him. "Really I sound nothing like her"I say as I try to make my voice a little unfamiliar. "well now you don't" Cameron giggles a little. I smile and swing.