Chapter 16: texas

Ava's POV

I woke up and went straight down to the kitchen, knowing that my mom was down by the smell of the yummy breakfast.

"Good morning mom" I say as I opened the fridge taking out a bottle of orange juice and poured in on a cup.

"Good morning sweetie" my mom says. She grabbed some plates and put it down on the table. I sit down and waited for my mom to finish cooking.

"So Ava today we are going shopping remember yesterday" my mom sat down.

"Yeah totally I remember. But can we go at 12, I decided to go for a walk to the park for now" I ask while looking up at my mom

"Sure" my mom smiles.

After I finished my breakfast. I went up stairs and got my black tights with a black tank top over that I put a Areo hoodie. I choose my favorite sunglasses. Then jog downstairs.

Before I opened the front door I took a water bottle and told my mom that I would see her in a bit when I come back.

As I was closed to the park I realized I walking through Madison's front yard, I quickly took a video on snap chat but suddenly everything went black I drop my phone and now all I could see is blurry.

For all I know I saw a guy with a black mask...then I was off.

(A few hours later)

Madison POV

"Bye mark thanks for the ride" I say to the driver. I got out of the car and got my bags from the back. After I got them all out. I walk towards to my house. But I saw a phone. I dropped my bags and grabbed the phone

Wait a minute this looks like Ava's phone . I turned it on and saw a pic of me and Ava together. I put the password and saw a video on snapchat but it wasn't posted. I watch the video.

Ava was taking a video but there was a guy, he grabbed her put a thick cloth on her mouth I saw him put her on the car. Then that was all I saw. I quickly save the video.

Dropped my bags on my bedroom. I drove to Ava's house to tell her mom.once I park my car on the front porch. I ran and knock on door loud.

"Madison hey . I thought -" I interrupt her

"Ava's gone" I say .

"What?"Ava's mom ask

"Here I'll show you a video. I have her phone. I don't know where she was going but there is a short video for prove"I say as I took Ava's phone out

-video

So hey guys I'm just going for a walk -

Come here Ava. I finally have.

Stop let go ahhhhhh. Let go of me stop it . Some one help-

-end of the video

"Wait a minute I recognize that voice" ms.rose says

"Who tell me" I ask. Right now I'm so scared.i burly came home and now my best friend is kidnapped by a unknown guy.

"Here just follow me" ms.rose says she grabbed her keys. I followed behind her.

Once we arrived at the police station. We hop out of the car and walk toward the officer that was sitting on a desk.

"Officer you got to help us . My best friend is kidnapped and I don't know where in the world she is" I couldn't help it but cried. I'm so worried about Ava.

"Ok mam just relax and sit while signing these papers"the officer said , I shake my head no.

"no! Anybody got no time for that!i want you to call every police officers and tell them to look around LA before they go somewhere else far" I yelled

"Mam we will try do are best to find"the officer said

"Well try harder" I harshly grabbed the clipboards and sign the papers.

"And I recognize the voice officer, it's my husband!" Ms.rose says. Wait what ? I Thought Ava's dad was nice . Uhh Ava have lots of explaining. I gave the paper to them and sat back down while ms.rose talk about some details about her husband. Then she showed the video that I showed her.

(1 hour later)

Well it's past 3 and we haven't got no clue where Ava is. Ms.rose is right next to me trying to call someone.

"Umm mam" an officer says

"Yes, do you know where Ava is"I ran to the front desk.

"I'm sorry mam but we are in California and they are in Texas"the officer says

I could feel my eyes getting watery. How are we going to get to Texas.

To be continued...

--------

Peace out ✌️
Oh and if there is mistakes don't mind it plz.