Chapter 13 { without a goodbye}

Cameron's POV

After the call from yesterday night, I woke up early in the morning to pack up my clothes. I left Ava's house 20 minutes ago and now I'm heading towards the airport.

Once I arrived at the airport I got a text from Matt. (Text)

Matt- hey man where are you? I called Nash and he said you weren't at your house or With Nash either.
Me-sorry man I'm in the airport leaving to New York
Matt-oh yeah about that have you talk to Ava.
Me-...
Matt-cam you have to tell her sooner and I cant because it's not my problem
Me-I will
Matt-ok cool, uhh I gtg bye
Me-bye

(End text)

Once I took a seat on the plan I got a call from Ava. Uh oh.

(Call)

Ava- cam where are you I was looking for you this morning.

Me- Ava sorry but I'm at the ai-

"Sorry sir but the plane is about to go so all electronics has to be turned off for now, thank you"the flight attendant lady says.

Me-bye Ava

Ava-wait Cameron you're on a pla-

(End call)

When I ended the call I felt guilty not telling the truth and now I can't because I'm about to go somewhere far. For two months.

*sigh*
"why does it gotta be me" I say to myself as I laid my back.

Ava's POV
(Before the call happen with cam)

When I woke up I turned to my side Cameron wasn't by my side . I decided to just call him later so we could hang out. When I finish changing and did my normal routine. I decided to go to Starbucks. I step inside Starbucks and sat down for now cause there was a big line.
So I decided to call Cameron.

(Call)

Me-cam where are you I was looking for you this morning

Cam-Ava sorry but I'm at the ai-

"sorry sir but the plane is about to go so all electronics has to be turned off for now , thank you" I could hear a lady through the phone. But wait his on a plan, what? When was he going to tell me that his leaving.

Cam-bye Ava

Me-wait Cameron you're on a plane when we're you going to tell me

Before I could finish he hung up on me. Where in the world is he going. Uhh I need to know everything.

I got up and ordered my drink. Then i went inside the car and think about why Cameron left.
I got inside Madison's house to tell her if she knows why Cameron left.

Knock x2

I knock two times on the door until it opens.

"Hey Ava what are you doing here I'm about to leave about in 20 minutes" Madison opens the door wide.

"Uhh I want to know if you know why Cameron left" I ask

"So he didn't tell" Madison say . What?

"What do you mean?"I ask with a confuse face

"Well I over herd that Cameron got accepted to be on a movie"Madison starts

"That's great but why would he keep that from me I would have been proud "I say

"Yeah but it's in New York and he is staying there for two months." Madison say .

"Oh" I look down

"Ava are you going to be ok"Madison say while rubbing my back

"Yeah, I'll go ahead" I ran out of her house and drove back to my place. I can't believe he didn't tell me. I would have been proud of him , but no instead he just goes and doesn't talk to me about this.

He didn't even say goodbye...

♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️

I have nothing to say but thank you for 129 readers. I tried my best on this chapter.

Peace out ✌️✌