Chapter 10 {a week to remember}

Ava's POV
Happy birthday to you , happy bir-!!!

"AHHHHHHH" I yelled as I fall down out of bed

"Hahahhah" I turned around and saw Madison was laughing at me

"Did you literally have to change my alarm" I got up and change my alarm.

"Happy early birthday to my best friend in the world" Madison screamed and came running to me embracing her arms for a hug, I crawled then stood up. I ran out of our hotel room until I bumped into someone.

"Ava slow down , are you ok" I herd Cameron

"Yeah I'm ok." I say as Cameron help me stood up

"So why were you running" Cameron ask me

"Madison" I say while I look back if she was coming

"Why" Cameron ask

"HA! I found you. Now give me a hug" I herd Madison screamed. I tried to run away but Cameron block my way.

"Cameron plz let me go . Shes coming" I tried to push him away but instead he pick me up .

"Ahh cam put me down" Cameron finally put me down . I turned around and gave Madison a hug

"Finally" Madison sigh . I laugh

"Ok what's up with you chicks"Cameron looked confused at us

"Well it's almost Ava's 18 birthday" Madison said excitedly. I looked at Cameron and smiled at him.

"When?"cam ask

"June 9" I say as we headed back to me and Madison's room.

"Happy early birthday to my best friend ever"Cameron gave me a hug. Honestly it felt like I was in heaven.

"Ava and Cameron sitting in a tree k I s s I n g!!"Madison laugh

"Madison!!"I screamed
I turned to Cameron and he had that amazing smirk on his face. I blushed in front of him but instead he gave me another hug.

"Thank you Cameron" I say

"Your welcome baby girl" Cameron kissed me on cheeks. I walk into my room , grabbed my towel then took a shower.

I decided to wear a light pink t shirt and denim white jeans and a white cardigans. Then along with my white heels. While i waited for Madison to dress up. I put some make up but not that much but just right. I grabbed my light pink bag to match my shirt. I put my hair up and clipped it with a pink little bow. Once we finished changing we went down to the lobby. I stop for Starbucks first. Then got into the car that me and Madison rented. Then drove straight to the mall.

I park the car. Then we went inside to Macy's.
I bought a channel bag. And two pairs of heels. And got a new fashion perfume.

Then we moved to forever 21. I got five crop-tops. 3 high waisted denim shorts. 3jeans. 2 pretty dress.

Then we went to the adidas store I got 2 shoes. And got a duffle bag. I also got 5 candles from bath & body . 3 shower gel.
In total $250 dollars. I could care less tho.

Once I got home . I opened my room and found pedals on the floor I followed it then it stop. I look up at the bed and saw a note. I dropped my bags, and took the note .

This will be the week to remember Ava . We loved you so much and hope for you to have the best week. Happy early birthday.

-Loved Cameron

I smiled a put the note in side my wallet. I took off my heels and grabbed my bags. After that I help Madison with her bags. When we organize our clothes . I hopped in the shower.

I put on some sweats and some Hollister shirt. I got out of the bath room and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk to Cameron dorm and knock. He opens the door .

"Hey cam"I smiled

"Hey beautiful" Cameron opened the door wide for me to come in.

"Thank you so much for the note" I sat down on the bed.

"It's a hint"Cameron sat next to me

"really. For what?"I look at him.

"This week your going to have gifts from me and Nash and Madison." Cameron says

"Cam you don't -" I was about to finish but Cameron interrupted me

"But I want to. And there is no way for you to stop me" Cameron smirks. I deeply looked at his eyes

"Alright I'll let you do it" I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"yas!" He says

"Want to watch a movie" Cameron ask

"Sure let me just call Madison, that I'm staying here for now" I got out my phone while Cameron is ordering food.
After I called Madison , and yes she was alright with it. I called Cameron.

"Hey cam were is Nash" I ask

"He went out on a date" Cameron says
I nodded. And waited for Cameron to come.

When Cameron came back with the food he sat next to me. He got out some blankets and pillows. Then we cuddled all night but before midnight I left his room and went to my room. I saw Madison sleeping on the couch on the corner I grabbed her laptop and put it on the desk.

I covered her with blankets and pillow so she won't get cold. I jumped on the bed and went to sleep.

I wonder what's going tomorrow?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So itz almost Ava's BD ...yay
But she doesn't know what's coming her way

Hint for the next chapter: Cameron has a big  present for her ?? :o

Still hope you enjoyed it!!!