Chapter 17:the big plan

Long ahead . Long chapter.

Ava's POV

"Aaaaavvvvvaaaaa" some deep voice calls my name. Uhhhh .I groan
"How's my little monster " I look up and once again my abusive dad.

"Satan" I snapped back

"Shut the f** up" my dad cursed while he slap me on the checks hard.

"Where are we?"I ask

"Some where far from your mom" he says. "What state are we on"I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Texas"he says. He left. I can't help but broke down. No one will save me. They have no I idea where I am right now.

(3 days later)

Madison POV

Me and ms.rose sat down. I was sitting next to the window. Well the past three days was hard for me and ms.rose . We finally had enough money to fly to Texas. I'm still crying , if this doesn't work then Ava will be in big danger. Ms.rose came up with this plan hoping it will work on Ava. It's only between us three girls. We just have to find Ava, tell her about the plan that will probably keep her safe forever. Anyways these past three days Cameron have been calling but I ignore. Cuz if I do he will ask billions of questions. And I have no time to answer them. The plane is now up in the sky. I took out my phone and saw me and Ava on my wallpaper. We were in Disney land. I could feel a tear slide down in cheeks I quickly wiped it and laid back down.

(2 hours later)

The plane had arrived in Texas. We all got out and walk towards inside.
Right now me and ms.rose is waiting for a taxi.
"Taxi"I screamed as I wave my hands side to side. Once there was a free one we hop in along with are bags in the back. "Take us to a hotel" i demand ."alright mam"the driver say.

Once the car stop I hop out of car. And got my bags out. We went inside and got the keys for our room. Tomorrow morning we are going to the police station for help but right now it's almost past midnight. So we have to sleep because we have a big busy day along ahead of us.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I woke up at 9 and got ready. Once we rented a car we drove to the police station

"Hi we are here for help finding a girl name Ava Rose" I ask the policemen.

"Yeah I have the papers sign here. You girls are from California, right ?" They ask us . I nodded yes to them. Then we followed them. We got inside the polices car. First of all we search every empty thearther , then we check every unknown houses that was all black and dirty. Last we check a amusement park that was old and rusty on every ride. Once we park we saw three cars. I hop out of the car but the policemen said to stay but I beg to come but they wouldn't budge. Once the 6 policemen went I ran after them but ms.rose tried to run after me but she was to slow. I quietly walk after them. Once I herd a shot. I peeked a little and saw policemen. Down but he was alive I herd another gun shot. Then I saw Ava's dad collapse.but he was only shot in the arm. I saw him ran out. Damn he got away with it again. I grabbed Ava we quickly ran. in front of us it was two policemen and in the back there was four policemen. I herd two gun shots I look back and saw policemen got shot.we ran to the car and got inside. I left the policemen behind since they were all shot. I saw Ava's dad ran through the trees. I ignore it and quickly drive fast.

"Ava are you hurt , did he shot you" I ask while still looking at the road.

"I'm fine but I have 5 bruises and I'm bleeding" Ava says

"we are going home straight. I have a friend at home to check you up. She's a nurse and I ask her to help you out. I don't want to stay in the hospital for a week" I say as I park at the hotel. I help Ava out of the car.

Ava's POV
Once the nurse help me out. I saw Madison coming up to me. I hug her and told her thank you.

"Ava me and your mom have a plan to keep you safe" Madison gave a a water bottle.

"What is it" I ask

"Well we are going to change your looks and give you a new name including your last name. Me and you are moving to Miami ." Madison says.

"Honey it's for your safety" my mom says

"Cuz your dad is still out there wondering how he is going to get you back" Madison say

"but what about Cameron?" I ask. Right now I miss him.

"we are going to tell him that you died on a car accident"my mom say

"No no ! Mom you can't do that to Cameron" I cried

"I'm sorry but I'm your mother" that was the last thing that my mom said before she left.

"Cam have been calling" Madison say

" I'm going to be with you during the plan" Madison say. I cried thinking how Cameron will be hurt. But I guess it would be even.

"Shhh. It's ok"Madison say while hugging me.

(2 hours later)

I sat down on the middle between Madison and my mom. We are flying back to California. To change my looks and pack my things.

------------
(I'm skipping to a week later)

Once I pack my last thing I grabbed my phone and bags. I definitely look different now. I have a little bit of blonde hair.hazel eyes. My new name is Lexie Blue. Madison is still the same. Lately these past few weeks cam have been calling me or leaving voice mails, telling me how he miss me and how he's doing. I miss him so much though. Me and Madison is waiting for are call to Paris.

"Flight to Miami is now boarding"one of the attendance says. I gave my ticket to the lady. Me and Madison is in first class so we are lucky to be here.

"Umm Ava?" Madison says my name but it sounded more likely a question.

"Yeah"I turned to look at her

"What happened last time with your dad?" Mads ask . There it is I knew she will never forget that.

"Well..

After I finish telling her everything she nodded and told me she understands.

Ting

I check my phone. It was Cameron, he left me a voice mail.

Hey Ava I don't know if you are trying to ignore me or if you are still mad at me but let me tell you the truth. I'm sorry Ava I'm truly am I wanted tell you that you will always be my best friend. When I first met you it felt like I was back alive. You made me happy. You respect me. You light my world. I always wanted you to be mine.You don't know how much I'm going crazy for you. When I come back home. I'll protect you. I will finally say that I have always loved you. Im truly in love with you Ava. Plz show me a sign telling me that you are ok. Bye Ava . I love you.

After the voice mail I realized I was in tears. Cameron said that he loves me .I honestly don't know how I'm feeling but all I want right now is cam.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you really like this chapter. It honestly took me hours typing this. (Don't mind the mistakes)

Peace out ✌️