Chapter 11 { da plan}

Cameron POV

I woke up so early to plan Ava's birthday tomorrow and I know she is going to love it. I hope
I put on some jeans and a green shirt with some vans.

I texted Madison to wake up and help me plan for tomorrow . Then she replied with a simple. Ok.
She told me to meet her up down in the lobby.so I went to the lobby and waited for her.

I saw Madison coming down. I got up and walk up to her.

"What's the plan" I ask as we headed to Starbucks

"Well I'm planing to buy her some new fashion red heels" Madison says

"How about a puppy?"I ask

"Omg you would actually buy her one" Madison was surprised

"Of course I will" I say as I got out my phone and texted her a simple morning beautiful

"Awwwe you are so sweet" she says as we got up and headed towards the lady to get are drinks. We ordered our drinks . Then we went home walking.

"I have an idea" Madison say

"What is it ?" I ask

"How about we give her little notes well more likely hunting for her gifts with a lite hints. For example I'm going to hide the present. And I'll give her note saying "happy birthday Ava , if you want your special present read this #hint to find your gift. It's a big red box with a bow on top. Go to your closet to find it. - Madison" madison finish explaining

"I like it but let's tell everyone first and my present is going to be last one" I say as I opened the door and went upstairs to give Ava her Starbucks that I bought.

"Good morning Cameron" she took off her beats headphones and got up.

"Morning , I bought you Starbucks" I sat down next to her and gave her drink
"Thanks" she took a sip

"Uhh I got to go shower"she went to her suitcase and got out her towel

I nodded and left. I went to Nash room and told him about the plan for Ava's birthday.
He said his going to buy her something big. After that I went downstairs , turned on the tv and waited for Ava.

Once I waited for I herd foot steps coming downstairs. I turned and saw Ava sitting next to me.

"Wanna watch Netflix. And cuddle?" Ava ask

"Sure, let me order pizza" Cameron says as he called

"I'll get blankets and pillows" I put my phone down on the table. i ran upstairs and got extra blankets and pillows.

When I brought the blankets and pillows down stairs. i saw Cameron giving the money to the man. I throw the pillows on the big couch. And helped Cameron with the food.

We turned off the lights and watch Netflix and ate pizza. During  the movie I fall asleep on Cameron's lap. Then my eyes slowly went down.

🌴🌴🌴🌸🌸🌸🏝🏖🏝🏖🏝🏖🏝🏖🏝🏖🏝

Hey brilliant readers. I hope you liked this chapter for now. And yes I know it's a short chapter but this is all I could do.

I also hope that your understand the plan for Ava's birthday. If you don't understand I'll explain it .  during the next chapter, anyways It's mostly like a treasure hunt. But with little notes. And on the note it's hints to find Ava gifts.

Oh and remember they are still on vacation on Hawaii. But the next chapter they are going home.

Next chapter will be long. And I know this chapter is short. And thank you for 100 readers.

Peace out ✌️✌