Chapter 29:truth

(Warning-mistakes)

Previously on chapter 28

Cam's POV

As I waited for the light turn yellow I hit the gas. I could see Lexie's car behind a blue car. I followed her as she entered a hill. I park my car not to far nor to close but making sure she doesn't see me. I see her hop out of the car with her beautiful long wedding dress. I ran behind a tree. I see her walking up to a gate that is close. She pulls out something out of her hair. Probably a Bobby pins. As I wait for her to go in. I go and clime the fence instead. I peek behind a big rock.

I see her slide down. Crying out loud.

"why me. Why!!"she screams

"I never meant to hurt Cameron"she takes out a necklace and clips it on. Wait that looks familiar?!
My eyes widen. No. I can't believe this. She's ..

"I love you Cameron Dallas. I will never stop" she lays down. On the dirt with her wedding dress which is now dirty and brown. I hear her breath heavily.

I walk towards her.

"Lexie"I say

"Cameron leave me alone. Just leave"she screams
I help her up. "Why would you lie to me __ava"I say. I can't believe this. She lied.

"Cameron I'm not Ava"she says.

"Then explain the necklace" I harshly say. I'm not sad or feel bad for her. I'm angry. She lied. For months.

"Look I'm sorry alright , I couldn't do it"she cries as she walks closer to me.

"Couldn't do what!! To tell the truth. Ava you could have just told me. Yes I would be upset. But you've gone way to far"I scream.

"And the day you didn't say goodbye"she cries. I shake my head.

"No!!"I point a finger.

"What about you Ava, you lied to me for two months"I say.

"For my safety Cameron" she yells.

(Ok so Imma change a little twist. So it won't be the same as the description)

"And you think that's worse then lying. For months. Ava we were best friends. I would do anything for you. I'll take a bullet for you. If you could of called me ,answer all my calls. We wouldn't be here by now. We wouldn't be in this situation. We wouldn't be fighting but I guess it's worth it" I yell. I turn around with tears.

"Cameron look I can explain everything"Ava hugs me from the back.

"You could explain how we are not friends any more"I push her off.

"Cameron please"she begs. I really hate seeing her like this. But I know this is right.

Is it — right?

I shake my head and run down the hill. I look back at Ava. Standing there beautiful as alw-
Cameron snaps out of it. I hop in. I got out something very special. A kit chain that says 'cam 💗 ava'. I chop it off and threw it out in the ground.

I left her again. But she deserves it.

I have to make sure not to fall in love with her...

But deep inside my heart. I have a little box that says 'I love Ava. Forever more'