Chapter 30: no chance

(Mistakes)

Ava's POV

Well I guess this is the end. The end of my life. Nobody wants me. Logan was so angry half sad. He left California. Madison stayed at my place for a week. It's been 2 weeks since the wedding. The wedding I didn't continue. Cameron and Clair is still together but I don't think Cameron told Clair. I kept the necklace and the kit chain. I haven't ate for two days. I'm still staring at my self at the mirror. What am I. A heart breaker. Is that what I do? Los Angeles has been cold and raining lately. That's my sad mood. I think LA is sad and dark well— because I'm sad and lonely. Angry at myself. What have I done.

I went downstairs. I'm back to my old house. That means I live close to Cameron. But he's probably somewhere far that doesn't involve me. I make coffee and I sit down out side the patio. Watching the rain. It's 10 pm at the night. *thunder*

Glad to say that didn't scare me. I could see a red light coming towards my house. I see Cameron hop out of his car. What is he doing?. I take my rain boots and an umbrella.

"Cameron"I say getting closer to him.

"leave me alone. I don't want any thing from you"Cameron says. Walking away fast. His car probably broke down.

"Cameron please let me explain"I beg. Walking next to him.

"Ava I loved you for so many years. When I first met you. My heart was whispering that you're the one"Cameron yells.
"You're the one that broke my heart"Cameron cries.

"Cam I'm sorry. I really am" I grab his arm. He snatches his arm away from my grip.

"Don't you dare touch me. Don't come near. Don't talk to me. Don't come close to my family. Don't you ever come near Clair and me. Because I don't want nothing to do with you"Cameron yells. He walks away. I drop my umbrella and hug Cameron. "Cameron please. Please let me explain" I cry.

"No!!"Cameron pushes me off. He walks away faster leaving me there in there in the wet ,hard ,gray, ground. It's dark. It's raining hard. The street is quite. No cars. Thunderstorms going on. Cameron running away.

"Cameron please come back!!"I scream.

"Come back"I whisper.

I crawled under a big tree. Crying. And crying. Cameron is never going to forgive me. It's really hard to get a friend but it's also easy to lose them...

••