Chapter 6{hey...}

Ava's POV
I woke with a nice view through my window and realize that I was living close to the beach. I smiled to myself and got up, I opened the closet  and took out a towel . Then straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower , I don't really like waiting for the water to get hot but I loved the cold water.i took of my night gown and throw it on the laundry basket.

After I finish taking a short shower I got the towel and  went straight to my room , well I dried myself before I went  to my room. Anyways I got out an outfit which was a white shorts and and crop top that has little pocket with a little palm tree design on it .   

I grabbed my white converse and went down stairs for breakfast. I saw my mom with apron around her waist and had a spatula on the her hand .

"Morning mom what are you cooking"I ask while grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"Cooking a very special breakfast but I don't have all the ingredients, would you mind if you went down to buy these ingredients" my mom says while giving me a list of materials I need to buy.

"Here is the money, I'm sure it's enough for all of those" she gave me the money and the keys for the car . I went out to the car and open it. I started the car and backed up from the front porch. Then straight to the market.

Once I got all the ingredients from the list I went home and saw that my front yard had cars park right by my house .i didn't know we were expecting guests today.
I got inside the house and saw my mom talking to two girls . Probably some of her friends because they look like around my moms age. I gave my mom and bag that was full.

"Ava these are my two best friends" my mom pointed to them , I turned around and shakes there hands . And said " hi I'm Ava nice to meet you" they shake my hand and smiled .

I finish eating breakfast so I just called Madison to Come over. Once I waited for her to come there was a knock on the door realizing that must  be Madison . I opened the door and stands there was,Jack. I opened it and immediately hugged him. I missed him so much . I remember when he wanted to know more about Madison.

"Oh my god jack I miss you so much"I hugged him tight , then to his right I saw Madison.
"We are about to go to the beach do u mind joining us" Jack ask me with a huge smile on his face . "Absolutely, let me get my bikini ,brb" I ran to my room and grabbed my bikini and my adidas bag. That was formed like a backpack . I put my sunglasses on and took off my converse to my sandals.

"Some of the boys are already waiting there so you could meet them." Jack says
"And Nash will be there , and Johnson. Then you could meet the others" Madison look back at me from the back seat. I was confused because I didn't know all of jacks friends. But it's always good meeting some friends of Jack.

When we finally made it to the beach. I got out of the car and jump a little. I followed behind Madison and Jack . I saw Nash so I ran embracing my arms for a hug. He lift me up hugging me tight . He slowly put me down . Now I was facing him.

"Nash I miss you"I say with a big smile stuck on my face . "Long time no see to you to Ava" Nash says . " I would love you to meet some of my friends " Nash grabbed my hands walking towards to 5 hot guys that I haven't met.

"Ava this I'd Carter, Aaron, Taylor,Shawn,and Cameron" when I look at Cameron he gave me a bright handsome smile. I smile back and shake all of there hands saying " Nice to meet you I'm Ava".

I walk to the beach but I herd footsteps running to me. I quickly turned around and saw Cameron running to. He kept on running then suddenly I fall down and Cameron was on top of me . I look into his eyes and he did the same there was a silence for a few seconds then he stood up.

"Ava I'm sorry, I couldn't slow down" Cameron helped me stood up. I took his hand

"It's ok" I say as I start to look at him . He was staring at me I felt so awkward.

"What?, is there something on my face" I feel my face everywhere If there was something on my face.
"No, it's just that your beautiful"Cameron says
I blushed at what he just said to me .
"Thank you" I say as I start to walk to the water.

"Hey, do you want to do something fun"Cameron suggested with a smile wishing me to say yes.  "Sure"I say ...
"ok lay down right here" Cameron and I lay down where the water from the beach goes forward then goes back to the sea. " so the water goes forward so it would only go all the way to your shoulders, and when the water is coming tilt your head a little up so it won't go to your ears" Cameron explained the final step and I followed his directions.

"Ok, ready"he ask . I nodded my head .
"So the water is coming. Let's count together to 3". Cameron and  I Count then the water hit are shoulders. We did a little more and We laugh and stood up.

"Wow your right it was fun" we started to walk to the boys." We should do it more often when we go to the beach" Cameron ask kinda shyly " I'd love that" I tried to be honest and happy to him.

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
So I'm stopping right here for now and yas Ava finally met Cameron . I don't know if you like it but I was planning this on my own but hope you would still like it .

Thank you ✌️✌peace I'm out