Chapter 7{ only us 2}

Ava's POV
You made me insecure told me I wasn't good enough but who are you to judge when you're a diamond in the rough...

"I'm sure you got some things you'd like to change about yourself..."I sang along with my other alarm song .

I got up and walk straight to my bathroom that was two rooms ahead of my room. I slowly closed the door and took off my clothes. Waited for the water to heat up.

After I was done taking a shower I wrapped a towel around me and went to my walk in closet.i put my clothes organized so every clothes that are the same like my shorts on a shelf and my crop tops in hangers and yeah you know how that goes .

I picked out a high waisted shorts with a black crop top and around my waist is a flannel. Then with some black vans. I curled my hair and clipped it with a mint blue color bow. I put mascara and eyeliner.

I jogged down stairs and found that my mom was already awake by the smell of the food. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom already prepared for breakfast. I smiled and told her "good morning".

"Here you go , I made a special breakfast for just the two of us." My mom slowly put down the plate with food on it . "Thank you for the special breakfast, mom " I smiled and we began to eat.
(After breakfast)

I sat down in my couch and watch some of my shows that I didn't get to finish watching. I was about to get popcorn but my phone rang . Walk back to the couch and leaned down to reach my phone . I saw the phone number and it was unknown. I accepted it .

"Hello" I started
"Hey, it's me Cameron " I remember Cameron from the beach about three days ago but how did he got my phone number

"Oh yeah I remember, but umm- how did you get my phone number" I question him through the phone while sitting back to the couch .

"Oh that it was uh- ,I um-, it was Madison. " Cameron sounded nervous, I laugh a little.

"Oh" I didn't know what to say so I just said ohh

"Yeah, so I was wondering if you want to hang out with me only " Cameron ask

"Sure that sounds awesome" I'm already hanging out with this boy even though I burly met him three days ago but he is one of Matts friends so and any good friends of Matt  is a good friend of mine .... I guess.

"Okay so I'll meet you in Starbucks" Cameron says, " yeah ok" I ended the call and turned off the tv and went down to my room and got my penny board.

I closed the front door and rolled down to Starbucks . Once I got there I saw Cameron coming up to me . I smiled and stopped and carried my board inside . We took two seats.

"Hey so what do you want to do?" I ask

"Well first let's get are drinks then I tell you because it's kinda a surprise , but trust me it will be fun" Cameron got up and so did I , before we got up I nodded and walked straight to the cashier.

"Hi what can I get for you lovebirds today" the lady in cashier said , my eyes went wide when she said "lovebirds"

"Oh we're not dating, just friends" I looked at Cameron and he winked at me I felt myself blushing so I just turned around . But then I felt a finger under my chin I turned around and my eyes landed on Cameron's eyes . With those eyes I see his features. I smiled .

"The lady ask what would you like" Cameron took off his finger out of my chin about to take out a Starbucks gift card . I looked at the lady and she was smiling so big.

"I would like s'mores Frappé" I ask nicely and she nodded then Cameron gave the card . We waited for are drink and after we finish drinking it we went rollin down the street .

"Ok we are kind of closed to the surprise so I just want you to closed your eyes" Cameron and I stop riding are boards and just walked the half way.

I closed my eyes and Cameron held my hands. I could smell the flowers and the birds tweeting and the fresh breeze going Through my long wavy hair.

"Okay now you could open your eyes" I could hear Cameron taking a back step . I slowly opens my eyes and found there was a picnic surrounded with flowereds all over the hills. I smiled and went down to the picnic where Cameron prepared the snacks.

"Do you like it?" Cameron say scooting closed to me

"I love it " I smiled .

"Here I made this " Cameron gave me a sandwich that more looks like if it was from a restaurant, I raised my eyes brows at him then he sigh.

"Uhh fine you got me , I got it from in-n-out" Cameron gave up I laugh at him then took a bite.

"Let's play 20 questions" Cameron ask

"Ok you start first" I cleared my throat and took a sip of my drink .

"How many best friends do you have ?"Cameron ask

"2, Madison and Matt" I say as I look at him

"Well now you have 3, including me . So if you are feeling sad tell me everything, I'll be there" Cameron looked at me . Damn I'm melting .

"Thank you" I smiled but then I turned around .
After the picnic Cameron drop me off by my house . "See ya tomorrow Ava" Cameron says

"See you tomorrow to Dallas" I smiled then I tip toe to his height and kiss his cheeks . He smiled at me so did I . I closed the door and looked out in the window I saw Cameron blushing.

I went up to my room and fall back on my bed looking up in the stars hanging on my walls that I put so it would look like if it was the real stars. I got in the showers after that I went to bed .

--------------------

Okay so I don't know if that was good but watch out this might happen fast but it will also be good . Oh and if you don't get anything from the chapter that is coming. Soon I'll give you a hint.

Hint: after 1 month
So that means Cameron and Ava have been beasties for a month but there wasn't any problem and yeah The other boys was there to . I skipped  it because I don't want you guys to be board with some of the chapters.hope you guys enjoy it I really tried my best to be one of my best books . And I will  be making more but probably different boy. And the song on top is about how Cameron and Ava became bestie

                            Peace I'm out ✌️✌...