Pandemonium

After Nyx got dressed, ( pic above ) she put a dagger in each of her boots and got one of those electric press buttons and strapped them on her belt behind her back. She then put a gun for extra measures at the back of her waistline under her shirt before pulling her hair into a bun, allowing the top of her back tattoo to show. Yeah, she had a tattoo. It's a long line of moons, almost making it seem like a second spine so it's pretty cool.

 It's a long line of moons, almost making it seem like a second spine so it's pretty cool

Too bad the very beautiful tattoo was ruined by the scars on her back. Those scars came from an accident that happened about a year or two ago, nobody knew what happened and she couldn't remember what had happened but judging by the look of her scars, she was positive it was not from the normal world. The scars were long, from her left shoulder blade to her right hip bone, and the worst part was it wasn't a single scar, no, it was like a hand had clawed her back, there were five total, all next to each other, like fingers running down back.

Sighing, she goes to open her door when something catches her eyes. It was the supposed family heirloom that her mother gave her when she turned eighteen two years ago. It was always sitting on top of her dresser, never moved since it had been of no use, but she guessed that it's important now seeing as it made these ' runes ' or something like that and they give shadowhunters their powers to battle demons. It sounds all fantasy to her but she was proved wrong when her mother made a rune appear on her forearm.

Nyx closed her eyes before letting out a breath of air and grabbing the ' stele ', shoving it in her pocket before grabbing her phone and walking out the door, stopping to see her mom still sitting on the couch, looking at the ground before lookin...

Nyx closed her eyes before letting out a breath of air and grabbing the ' stele ', shoving it in her pocket before grabbing her phone and walking out the door, stopping to see her mom still sitting on the couch, looking at the ground before looking straight at her, her green eyes still held the guilt.

" I'm going to meet Clary at Pandemonium. I won't tell her but I expect you will? " Jocelyn nodded, staying quiet for a second then making the decision of jumping up and grabbing the weapon she had been storing for her eldest daughter for a very long while now.

" Nyx, take this dagger, your daggers won't work on the demons or downworlders unless they're runed or made of adamas, basically the material the seraph blades are made out of that shadowhunters use to kill demons. It was also your father's, " Nyx didn't do anything at first, but then she grabbed the extended dagger and unsheathed it, looking at the runed silver dagger before strapping it behind her waistline under her shirt with her gun then made a quick decision and hugged her mother, surprising her but also made her happy.