Vampires

Nyx persuaded her sister Clary to let her go first. She did. She got all her memories back, so did Clary. A shocking truth was revealed. Valentine Morgenstern was their father. Clary went hysterical but Nyx kept silent, her face void of  any emotion.

" My father is Valentine, " Clary muttered, causing Alec, who was previously leaning against a tree snap his head towards her and begin walking towards the three shadowhunters. 

" Wait what! " he snapped, " you're telling me these girls show up out of now where and they're Valentine's daughters? " his voice rises, " did it ever occur to you that they may be spies and that this is all part of their plan? " Nyx had had enough so she marched forward and roughly pushed Alec back, a glare thrown his way.

" You better back off Lightwood. Just because our father is Valentine doesn't mean that we're working for him alright? Get your facts straight before accusing us. " Alec only glared at her in return and was about to retort when Clary opened her mouth and began to yell while crying.

" You think we planned to have our mom taken? Or for Dot to get captured? or to have a giant sword dangle above my sister's head only to find out that our father is one of the most dangerous people in this world? Really? " she suddenly stopped, looking around before going even more hysteric than before, if that's even possible. God, Nyx wished that Clary could hold on her emotions a bit better, or a whole lot better. All that crying and whining was giving her a headache.

" Where's Simon? " Isabelle then appeared before the group, breathless and panic crossing her features. 

" I told him to stay in the van. I searched everywhere. I can't find him " Great, now Simon's missing. Can this day get any worse? 

" He's gone! " Clary exclaimed. " You were supposed to protect him! " Nyx bit her lips from saying anything and rolled her eyes in annoyance and irritation. It obviously wasn't Isabelle's fault Simon went missing because she must have heard something and went to check it out but by the time she got back, Simon was gone. I bet he was taken for something. Like when you want to forcefully negotiate, you take something from the opposing people and bargain for something in return. Nyx experienced a lot of those situation during her time at Elite.

Clary kept screaming Simon's name, as if that would bring him back and Nyx seriously wanted to hit something now. A voice boomed from above the bridge. A guy, a girl and Simon. The girl was holding Simon upside down towards the ground by his foot.

" Is that the mundanes name? " the guy, who looked like the leader shouted, gaining the attention of the whole group. As he began to speak, Nyx noticed something odd about the guy. Two of his upper teeth were sharpened to a point. The girl holding Simon by the foot using one hand was obviously strong. Both their skin shade was incredibly pale. Great, this just got worse.

These guys were fricking Vampires. And just like Nyx suspected, they were bargaining for something in return for Simon. The cup.

" Tick tock people. " And then they were gone, leaving the group alone in the cemetery while Clary continued to scream Simon's name over and over again into the cold, silent night. 

Oh Boy. What have you gotten us into Simon?

 What have you gotten us into Simon?