A boy

"What happened?" Magnus opened the doors leading to his living room and quickly walked over to a couch as Nyx, Clary and Simon dragged an injured Luke towards the sheet covered piece of furniture. 

"Where are you? I can't fine you," Luke kept murmuring in his unconscious state, not responding to Clary's cooing as she tried to shush her only father figure. 

"Jocelyn...Jocelyn," Luke kept repeating, staring straight at Clary. The younger redhead only shook her head, grabbing Luke's hand when it touched her cheek.

"No, Luke, it's Clary. Can you hear me?" Clary asked.

"Clary, listen to me. I need you to listen to me in case-" but he was cut off by Clary's frantic talk.

"No, don't even say it, don't."

"No you need to know," Luke denied, her eyes wandering over to the observing Nyx.

"Was he bitten by an alpha?" Magnus asked frantically, looking towards the older redhead for an answer. She nodded, her eyes raking the multiple bite marks on the werewolf's body.

"Three, two, one," right as Magnus finished his little countdown, Luke's body arched forward, his eyes glowing a bright emerald green as a growl escaped his lips. The man keep twisting and tuning, writing in pain as both red heads and Simon tried to contain him. Magnus got up and left, holding his finger up to Simon and advising them to hold the werwolf down. The warlock came back two seconds later, carrying something in his hands.

"It'll take a few moments to take effect," Magnus told the group after shoving what looked like a thin, square pice of cardboard or bark between Luke's teeth.

"What's happening to him?" Nyx asked, holding the man's legs down with her strong arms.

"Random werewolf transformation. It's a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite," Clary glanced down at Luke and gently stroked his forehead, her forehead creasing in worry. A couple of minutes later, Luke's chest was bandaged, Magnus back in his kitchen, preparing something to help heal Luke from the poisonous bite. Nyx stepped back next to Simon, watching as Clary sat on her knees, watching the sleeping werewolf. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Nyx asked Simon as she caught him in the act of licking the blood that was dried on the back of his hand. The boy jumped and shook his head, opting to talk Clary  than answer Nyx's question.

"You okay?"

Clary only nodded.

"Hey..." Simon came forward and set his hands on Clary's shoulders, looking down at the saddened girl. "It's me. I know how much he means to you, to both of you," he said, looking towards Nyx, who was now on her phone, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How could I have doubted him?" Clary asked, grabbing Nyx's attention. "Simon, he's-he's th only father I've ever known. I can't lose him." 

Simon pulled Clary into a needed hug. "I got a good vive from this Magnus Bane guy. he seems like he knows what he's doing." Nyx snorted at his weak attempt to sooth her little sister, ignoring the glare he threw her way not two seconds later.

"The bark will stop the transformation for now," Magnus said as he steppe back in the living room,  quickly heading towards a table parallel to the couch and set the objects in his arms down. "But, Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system. And, I don't have all the ingredients here."

"Just tell me what you need and how to get it," Nyx answered, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, you stay here. Both of you," The warlock looked towards both the redheads. "Luke will need you if he wakes up." If?