NOT AN UPDATE...SORRY

Hey guys! So, as you may as noticed, I have been MIA from all of my stories, and the sole blame is school. Tests and assignments are given left and right and homework seems never ending. I'm not fond of high school currently. So, I have decided that, in preparation for the the epic showdown that will occur in Civil War and maybe Infinity War (not for a while though), I will take down my Natalie Romanoff story, Red Ledger, to make some major edits. The reason for that major decision is because I have been going over that particular story in my free time during school and realized how inconsistent and weird and confusing some parts are. For example, the parts in Age of Ultron were I have made a 360 on her emotions with no buildup or back story or anything- that's just one of many other things that I found to be disappointing given how far I have gotten in my writing and story-developing capabilities, which, if I do say so myself, if pretty good, right? I don't know, what do you guys think?

Anyway, Red Ledger will be taken down after this has been posted, but it won't be taken down for long- hopefully. I will try to put it up at as soon as possible, deciding to post each chapter after edits instead of just publishing the entire story once I was done. Hopefully, the newly edited book will be much better and much more consistent that it is now. It doesn't, however, overshadow the fact that you guys love the book, so hopefully you'll love it even more when I edit and re-publish it again.

That's all for now, and unfortunately, with most of my attention on Red Ledger, it means that my other stories would have to be on pause, not that they weren't before... sorry about that. Until next time. 

xox