Saving Simon

Nyx and the Lightwood siblings met up at the lower level of the vamp Hotel after Nyx and Alec left the institute for the male Lightwood's bow and arrows.

" I got your text, where exactly are we? " Alec spoke to his younger sister as they walked around the place.

" It's an old meat packer's service entrance. If we got back here, we come up into the basement of the Hotel DuMort. Perfect, right? " Isabelle asked, smiling up her brother.

" Okay, " Alec said while Nyx didn't say anything, only looked around with eyes narrowed and ears alert.

" Okay? It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this Intel, " Nyx scoffed silently at that, by hard work, the younger Lightwood meant seducing the Seelie and have a go with him.

" Great job, Izzy, " Alec said sarcastically with a fake, wide smile, then went back to serious and miserable as he said, " You have Faerie dust on your dress. And I hate being the distraction."

" I don't. You know, you'd be a lot happier if you weren't so freaking repressed, " Isabelle spat out, but Alex seemed to be ignoring his sister, causing both girls to scoff at his childish behavior.

" Alec? Hello?"

Not wanting to hear them argue, Nyx told them that she would go look in the other direction. 

" Splitting up would cover more ground and would help us find Simon a lot faster. " Before either Lightwoods could protest, Nyx was gone from their sights, disappearing into the shadows of the building, the only thing anyone could vaguely see about her was the fiery red hair that remained loose on her shoulders.

As Nyx was running, she suddenly stopped abruptly as a vampire appeared before her eyes, fangs flashing and tongue hissing. Taking our her dagger, she smirked at the vampire and provoked it to come closer, and as it did, the dagger got lodged into it's chest, disintegrating the creature into ashes.

More vamps appeared, hissing at her, red eyes glowing in hunger and anger. Nyx, putting back her dagger, grabbed her two swords and flipped them in her leather-clad hands, a sadistic grin on her face as adrenaline rushed through her bloodstream.

" Lets play, " and so they did just that.

Left and right, the only thing seen was a blur of black and red and the frequent glow of the swords that were illuminating the children of the night into ashes, drawing the attention of more vampires that were stupid enough to fight instead of run, but even if they did run, there was no place to go as the sun was rising.

Remembering that she had somehow been able to rune the bullets in her guns, she sheathed her swords at her back and pulled a steel wire and hook soaked in holy water and wrapped it around the nearest vamp, causing him to hiss in pain as his pale skin started to sizzle. Nyx then climbed onto the railing of the stairs near her and kicked the vamp, flipping over the railing and going under the stairs, pulling our her gun and shooting all the vampires in the lower levels and the ones she could see above her as well, all taking singular, perfect shots that left them burning in a fiery heap of ashes.

 Nyx then climbed onto the railing of the stairs near her and kicked the vamp, flipping over the railing and going under the stairs, pulling our her gun and shooting all the vampires in the lower levels and the ones she could see above her as well...