Lunie

I face the gods and waited Artemis was the first to speak "have you heard of a prophecy" before she could say a word i said the prophecy "Those of the night creatures one with the blood of the sun shall come together to fight the pack, the child of the sun blood of the sun but shines like the moon and stars with a brother of gold they shall befriend many who will help aid in battle with the blood of gods, A daughter of wolf and sea shall come with memories hidden the city of love saw blood that night of the sun and the sea brought by the wolfs blood dawn arises help will be needed the Greek woman's son and daughter with the blood of the sun have no clue of their blood time will come for them the silver riders song to call the Greeks to help aid the fight" i opened my eyes when i was finished and they all looked shocked but Rico and my brother "i might not know who my parents is but i do know one thing is that my mother's ghost visits me and she tells me that i need to know and she helps get information" i smile "Hades you haven't caught this ghost and good thing because she is awesome anyways so now i'm going to call my mother and if it seems like bloody Marie story i know we like to make fun of the movies like that Mother, Mother, mother i need you" i looked around and i saw her besides Hades "well daughter the last time i saw these people was when i was a girl minus your father lunie who is still needs to not look shocked at you lunie because you are my daughter and also because he should have seen this come being the god of prophecy and other things" I laugh when the gods whirl around to face my mother and she moved too beside me "well you can certainly tell the technology now is destroying the brains of men" my mother laughed since the only ones that didn't turn around were Artemis, Athena, Persephone, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus along with Apollo, and Poseidon. 

They either looked stunned or had a smile on their faces as the gods who had turned began looking too where i stood with my mother. Me and my mother were smiling along with my brother and Rico as i waved my hands and lightning began to go across the sky over the house in color and music began playing and water began to erupt out of the ponds and fountains they were also different colors diamonds came out of the ground and formed a disco ball but it was a ceiling high enough to where the water showed as the people partied and differed color beams of light came from the diamonds and everyone was in party clothes flowers began to bloom and they glowed in the dark in all colors and i smiled when they all looked at me surprised "i told you my mothers family is filled with Greeks" then Athena speaks "well we already knew that she is also a wade one of the wade family that try to buy your clubs" now it was my turn to be shocked "mother you never told me that nor Danny that" she glared at the goddess "can't i tell my daughter who her family is and yes lunie the wades are your family as well as mine but you shouldn't be mad i was going to tell you about your family history today and this is the house i bought for you and your brother and where i was going to raise you and your brother' me and Danny were surprised then i realized that Poseidon had not seemed surprised at who my mother was and who i am "lord Poseidon you knew or are you really good at hiding your emotions because i clearly remember when i had broken into your palace you were raging mad when you heard about your brother Hades was planning on turning your son Jackson into his own personal slave to get back at you even though you tried to hide it so you knew probably because it deals with your oldest son Rico and your oldest daughter like the prophecy says" Athena spoke "who are you ancestors lunie you have the wisdom of one of my children the love of war of a child of ares the patience of a child of Poseidon the ability to see ghost like a child of Hades the hunting skills of Artemis the ability to make love happen like Aphrodite the need to show off of a child of Zeus the love of nature, parties, and fine drinks like children of Dionysus the rudeness of Hera the metal working like Hephaestus and the love of flowers like Persephone" I smiled and i waved my hand and a dagger appeared with a bowl of water and coals and a beam of light appeared and near the bowl i pour the water over the coals and the beam hit the steam just right too make a rainbow and i spoke in ancient Greek "oh lady of the rainbow i call the too show my history my blood lines for i Silvia Luna wade need to show the gods and others who i am and who their children created" I dragged the blade of a knife that was made out of Apollos metal on a scar i have on my hand and i made sure the blood dropped onto the coals and an image appeared on the TV i had in the room and it showed the daughter of Artemis before she swore never to marry after her lover died in war her daughter was hunting and came across a bear and was wounded then saved by a man dressed as a blacksmith and i smiled at Hephaestus despite what the myths tells you he is actually handsome not disfigured just had scars and burns on his back and face and limped a little when ever he stood too long.