Rico

I saw someone in black appear behind lunie as she walked down the stairs and push her as i raised too her side. By the time we reached her the man was gone and her father and my father along with some gods were by her side and she had blood seeping through her silver hair and her dress her father was doing his magic too try too stop the bleeding but it wasnt working i silently picked her up and held her and as i walked towards the door i bacame a horse and ran out of there with her on my back and her family right behind me n one asked where i was going or what i was doing i didnt know either as i raced too a willow tree that was big enough too cover the del la luna massion an as i rode too th e tree the willow branches moved and let us through i slowed as i reached an ld house that people could tell was as old as the wayde family. I changed back into a man as i reached the catage as i reached the door an older woman opened it an dgesterd for me too bring lunie in i walked inside and i saw that the house was made around the willow and that there was a pound with a stone base in the middle cverd in moss and crocusses thart looked like tiney moon beems stuck in glass. The woman poiten to the base in the middle of the pouund that was big enough too fit a person so i walked too the base hought the pound and i liad lunie down on top of it and suddenly there was a bright light so broght i had too cover my eyes and it was painfull y hot then nothing it went black.