Rico

I was surprised when lunie pulled my head down an kissed me that i broke away from the kiss "wow that was surprising i would have thought i would be the one kissing you like that but never mind" she laughed "oh shut up and kiss me" i laughed and did what she told me to do. That night when we returned home she was asleep beside me and holding too the mistletoe and we were met by her brothers at the door when i carried her inside and they looked grim so i set lunie on the couch and looked at them and gestured to follow me into the kitchen "what the matter guys you guys look like lunie when she doesn't get her chocolate milk in the morning" sam spoke "there was a fight near the house between alex black and you guys mother we know that because it's easy to tell that alex is you sister and that your a black even though you don't have the blue eyes anymore and since any other mother would just kill you not curse you and by the way you looked at her with sadness so lunie says and she ended up hurt by your mother and now she is in the infirmary knocked out and is holding a necklace that she won't let go of" i head towards the infirmary at a fast pace and i saw wolfie laying there not moving i went to her side and i see the necklace she had made for our mother for mother's day before she was possessed by a demon and that was when wolfie was five and on her birthday our other got posed my sisters black hair was braided and she wore black clothes from head to toe and her blue eyes where closed since all of our family originally has blue eyes thats not suprising me and my sister would have blue eyes if mine wasnt wolf like but we get our caribean blue eyes from our father poseidon i see his other son Pirate since his mother is related to black beard a son of ares from along time ago and his personality and his skill with ships his name is actually jason as in json form the stories when you learn about greek history he is dating a girl named jenny we call her greedy since she is the daughter of Athena and she is great with numbers and all things school related and she was in a bed with her leg wrapped up she has black hair unlike pirates bleach blonde and she has stormy gray eyes like her mother's but with blue from her father who is a professor at the local college she was strong for a girl and good with weapons and pirate was great with guns and swords and with burly and strong and as lunie would describe him 'he belongs on a swimsuit magazine cover'. I look down at my sister and i remember the times where we had no worries as i grabbed her hand and held it with the necklace charm in my palm and on the back of her hand and i remembered her birthday wish list and her christmas one too since she asked for a pony and knives also C4 and a candy also a thousand bucks.

I was so far down memory lane i didn't hear lunie come in until she spoke "Oh my gods your hands are glowing" i looked down and i saw that she was right but it wasn't our hands it was the necklace then i knew that our mother had hidden my sisters memories in the necklace ahner d that meant it was only halfway unlocked that my mother put more of my sisters memories and probably someone else's in the necklace but who is the mystery person and when did they meet my sister? Lunie stared at me and seemed too read my mind or i had said the things i was thinking out loud and she was thinking about a way to find out when her brothers come in and both of them are in there gear and they looked even more grim "the chief is heading her way too here she's at silver point river just halfway here she'll be here soon" danny spoke his eyes drifting too the necklace that was glowing "it hold her memories and some one else's i unlocked all of her memories but the other person needs to unlock the rest of them so it will keep growing till someone unlocks it all the way" lunie looked at me with a smile "i know how to find out who she ran into and where she went though i'm pretty sure that she was in paris because her uncle jack black was really happy that he went to the club up there and some of the gang that was working that night when she came to paris we could never find out who was the bartender since i was there i can't help at all but i will do a little magic that i learned from Hecate" she did the magic trick and danny's hands glowed and he looked shocked and lunie had a look in her eyes that said she knew something we didn't and before i could tell her to say it outloud she waved her hands and a bright circle appeared in the room and she spoke "star light star bright i wish i may i wish i might ask on the first star i see tonight that you show me how danny wade met alex black" the glow dimmed and changed too wolfie and danny meeting each other at the club in paris and a few dates they went on and it stoped at them walking in a park and they were filming each other and them kissing then the image dissolved and we stood there silently so silently that i think lunie picked up my thought and decided to sing silent night and that made us laugh then we went back to the matter at hand my sister and lunie's brother danny.