Rico

I felt heat come off of lunie and i saw the light around her which was the same silver as her hair and her eyes were turning solid silver. I looked away from her and faced my old friend who didn't recognize me for i had changed a lot in the past years i had been away from the tribe and i saw a girl who was smirking a lunie and it h it me they don't see what lunie did and lunie was playing a trick on them she released our hands and we did the same then she turned to me "that girl smiling us to be one of us until i found out she was a spy and not a demigod when i was little and i didn't know the difference between the wolf tribe and demigods but she knew i was looking for demigods and she has no idea how much i changed and my limits are" then as if on cue her sword apollos dagger and was moving gracefully and swiftly as a hunter i followed suit and so did my sister and lunies brothers my sword Argo's bullet appeared in my hand and my sisters sword jason's tear in her hands sams sword apollo's fire in his and danny's apollo's arrow in his and emma's sword her father blade her father made for her called riptide in hers and we charged my mother against wolfie and me against my old friend and lunie against her old friend and emma against her ex boyfriend and danny against my mother's second in command and sam fighting my old friends sister.

I blocked the blow of my old friend tried to get with his sword one i gave him for his birthday "how dare you use the sword of my best friend the one you killed" he snarled i laughed "you believed i would kill a person ha! and i was here thinking how many more lies could the chief make up apparently enough to where you don't get suspicions despite what i can do i would never kill and plus lunie would kill me if i killed someone else in any form she doesn't care she would hogtie me and boil me alive if i did that" i heard her laugh and yell "Rico stop telling the truth and knock some sense into that dude hard and fast i know you don't want too but just hurry up i'm need a little help here" i laughed and i yelled back "then let go of the glimmer spells and then you won't need help" i heard her wine as Nicolas my old friend took a stab at m but his blade just hit metal as i changed my armor too the one i had one always worn in a fight and lunie had dropped the spell and Nicolas dropped his sword and looked surprised i laughed "well you believe that i would never kill a person despite what i am and that i didn't kill Rico black your best friend but my mother set a trap for you and you fell for it" he laughed "i thought you were dead and man i'm glad i didn't kill you" i smiled at him "you couldn't even if you tried mother made it too where no matter how many times i tried to kill myself or someone tried i couldn't die i would just have a really painful wound only she can kill me and my sister can also for some reason lunie" he smiled sheepishly and i laughed and patted his back and then we turned and helped everyone but my sister and mother stopped fighting when they saw me out of the glimmer spell and i noticed that lunie was about to get stabbed in the back by my mother and she was picking up her sword from a rock i ran and got in front of lunie as my mothers bade swung towards lunie but instead of stabbing lunie my mother stabbed me in the chest and i felt the blade grind against my bones and the pain of it ripping me open and i heard lunie yelling and saw her face as she bent over me until i heard and felt nothing and saw nothing.