Lunie

I watched rico lead his group as i lead mine too the locker room and i went in with them there was no privacy and some of the kids were horrified at the clothes since they were black sweat pants and black tanktops and for girls crop tops and guys t shirts that had the del la luna symbol in silver and there clothes where were their names where and the shoes I started to change at my locker when some guys not from my gang came up too me and tried to spank my butt when i was bent over digging through my gym bag I lashed out with kicks too between there legs and spun around in my gear and put them in headlocks and had them pinned to the ground "what do you think you're doing trying to grab my butt" i growled at the two guys i had in headlocks just as rico appeared glaring at the guys "i did not like your plans too see if she could fight you two and your other three buddies i might be across the hall in another locker room but i still have good hearing" he growled as his wolf eye shined bright i laughed at the two guys faces and their buddies "thanks rico can you take those five too the ring and make sure they don't go anywhere since chiron is near the ring tell him what happened since you're group is already for their tracking lesson use one of them as bait and let me have the one who did grab my butt i got something planned for him" rico smiled and dragged away the four guys while i tied up the fifth one made my helper puts him in the ring and everyone finishes getting ready.

When we get to the ring i pass out wraps for your hands and i have them show me what they know about hand to hand combat them me and my helper a daughter of ares fought each other to show. When the lessons were over all the teachers decided to go against each other me and rico al and chiron and danny and sam i laughed at rico since he appeared behind me and smack my butt and he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder and i moved too where i sat on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his thought and thought myself around dragging him with me and i sat in his back still and everyone was laughing because i said "boomba never trust a girl with silver hair and knives you're just going down" i giggled when rico moved and pinned me down and started to tickle me and since me and him were the only ones in the ring now i muttered "i hate you" he laughed and spoke too where i only could hear him "i love you too lunie now let's get up and get some food" i giggled as he pulled me up and we headed out to the house. me and rico stopped in the living room and i waved my hands and boxes of christmas decorations appeared ready to be put up since i do the tree last as always we decorated the house first we all began to open boxes and i told them where the boxes that belong somewhere else is supposed to go and i tell people where to put things and me and rico go out too the woods and find the christmas tree farm near the house and pick out the trees and since theres always on every suit since the house had once been a hotel once.

Some of my guys brought the horses and wagon that we use to pull the trees every year the horses are huge gypsy vanners and were gifts from poseidon for when i helped him against the titian of the sea they were pure white with misty grey eyes the wagon they pulled was like santa's sleigh seft for the fact it was made like a trailer to get the trees back home i watched rico as he flew up into a tree and got a clump of mistletoe and looked proud when he landed and shifted too human and i laughed as he yelled "last one too the house has too kiss the winner under the mistletoe" i chased after him and the guys in the wagon laughed at me since they knew ricco was racing me. When i caught up to rico we tried to trip each other and we started a fight i tackled him when he tickled me we landed on the ground and he was tickling me and i was laughing so hard i couldn't breath when he stopped i opened my eyes and found myself staring into his wolf ones "the wolf eyed one" he smiled "the silver haired one" then he held up the mistletoe and had a wolfish grin on his face "still got the mistletoe" and we stared at each other then busted out laughing he was beside me now the wagon had since past us for it was dark out now and only light that shown was the house in the distance and the lights from the cave under ground where i go and hide when i need time alone in the barn. Me and rico decide to go for a ride after i text danny to order pizza for everyone and rico saddled up our horses and take off to patrol around the city. We change into our gear rico in black and me in my del la luna gear since it wasn't normal for me too go out at random times like this.but never at the same time and day or pattern.

We rode to the club and i waved my hands and the place decorated itself as i walked inside we went to my office and we were laughing at people we saw on our ride too the club since we went through the traffic and went through lights and stop signs that cars were going through and waiting we even went through a scene of news casters doing a shot about the new museum exhibit for the rare stones they have even though they're not rare they just don't know where to look or who to deal with. We were laying on my couch in my office after shedding our outer armor watching the news and eating pizza we made in the club's kitchen and some soda when he pulled out the mistletoe and he was smiling like a kid in a candy store or like a guy in a girls locker room i started to laugh when he kissed me on my cheek while holding the mistletoe in one hand i spoke after i while trying to not laugh again at rico hen he went crazy after he kissed my cheek since i don't usually let anyone but my brother kiss my cheek and gram also the goddesses and sometimes the gods. he acted like the new york giants won the super bowl since he was a fan of them for every time its football season and the new york giants are playing he would always howl at the tv and bark before now but the games wasn't on he just kissed me and it was funny too see his victory dance and it had me laughing so hard i fell off the coach and when rico offered his hand i pulled him down with me and i made mistletoe appear above our heads since rico was on his belly laughing and i was too. We bagane too we style on the floor and i ended up getting pounded by him and i smirked since we landed right under the mistletoe he looked confused and why i was smirking and i pointed up too the mistletoe he looked at me in surprise and before he could say anything i kissed him on the lips.