Lunie

"Lanie sophia you two are grown and alice and sarah you two look beautiful now who is this little princes i see is it beasty or bell" i hugged the girls and had crouched down too the littlest ones hight she smiled bashfully "i'm bell lunie you know that" as she tackled me in a hugged and i laughed "thats right and how about i tell you there's cake in the kitchen you can get your sisters too cut you a piece and eat in the greenroom and have a tea party" the little girl jumped up and down and yelled "please please oh please" her older sister laughed and followed the little girl too the kitchen i laughed and so did chief blackclaw leaning on his cane which i had made "how are you chief" he nodded and smiled a little "better but still hurts too see bell ask about her big brother" i nodded "well lets hope my mother will surprise us with another secret that is raven oh and theres a guy here he is a friend he wears a mask because no one can know who he is because what he deals with is something that can get everyone and their families who know about it dead and he gets me info so he is hanging around for a little bit his code name is raven just so you won't get confused when i call him raven my brothers are telling the girls that also now lets go see how the girls are doing" i lead the way too the green room it was filled with plants and colors despite the winter weather and there was a metal table with a tea set set up and the girls were trying to ask raven questions that he would only answer yes or no too or ask lunie i stopped in front of raven "raven this is chief, chief raven and no who has the bigger guns and its bad enough that my brothers and my boyfriend does that already" raven grunted and the three boys shouted "hey" and the girls and i laughed so did chief.

That night at dinner raven ate with a mask that covered half of his face he talked with the girls and i talked to him in french when i wanted to speak with him about something that i didn't want the girls nor his father too know about. Me and raven fought with rico and evangeline the girls watched and i began to teach them how to fight like i always do when they come over for a visit. We were resting after practice when i heard a loud roar of a cyclops and more answered i yelled "everyone get below go go raven rico alex emmie danny sammy lets go we got too make sure it doesn't end like last time" we raced to the monsters as they walked out of the woods my people getting too cover since i never let them fight them unless i can't get too them.

I summoned my sword and my armor as i went too face the cyclops with al beside me in his normal size which was the same height as the first floor of my house bigger than his blood thirsty brethren. The leader smiled at me since he was the same one i had fought that shattered my leg "well its good to see silver lady again too bad we are going to have too eat you otherwise you might be a good entertainment while we eat yur friends" he sneered at me I just laughed "well you chose the wrong girl to mess with bucko if you didn't hear from the gossip chain in the monster world i'm silvia wade daughter of diane wade and apollo the third child of a third child and a descendant of artemis and every third child has silver hair but ever fifty years or so when they have black hair and silver eyes and buddy you chose the wrong day to mess with me" as i summoned all of my power and used it to attack him big al had twenty of the cyclops and raven was going up against one who had tried to kill him before and the others were fighting the rest well alex was and danny als rico but mostly alex since well she was the trained assassin. I released all my power on the leader and he went down in a pile of ashes as his brethren but big al went down also in a pile of ashes. I saw raven his was walking towards me with a smile his mask still in place and i noticed the blood seeping out of his wound and then he collapsed.

I ran to him yelling "raven raven! someone help now we need to get him inside" i slide too his side and held a rag to his wound to help stop the bleeding and i removed his mask because it was broken and i needed to make sure he could breath i used my healing too make sure he didn't have any broken bones since i didn't have enough energy to heal deadly wounds yet i was talking to him making sure he didnt close his eyes "raven don't do this again i already lost you once i am not going to lose you again if i do i'm making sure i'm the one to torment you for eternity" his breathing was swallowing as danny came with help but i was desperate now and didn't want him to die so i called someone that the black claws didn't know how he was my father "dad i need your help now please he is dying i never asked you anything before so i'm asking now and plus you owe me father don't make me get mother" my father appeared kneeling by raven his hands covering mine and i felt my power return at its full strength just then. Apollo whispered "i'm here baby girl i wont ever let you down" i was crying as my hands glowed silver and my fathers gold and the light wrapped around raven and his eyes opened i was vaguely aware that we were being watched and that ravens sisters and father came out and had noticed raven was there missing son and brother my father helped me up when the light disappeared and when raven stood up after awaking i hugged my father and danny at the same time crying happy tears raven was hugged by me and evangeline and alex also rico then it was time to face the music well his family.

His sisters but the youngest looked ready too cry or yell at me and him while the youndest just asked "why does he look like raven our brother who you all told me was dead but older and more scared virson" his father looked ready too pass out an dlooked shocked "jason is that you?" raven nodded at his old man "its been a whie hasnt it" he looked at his family with sad eyes and painon his face "i was dead before you ask but a demon that was with the cyclopses had revived me and tortured me then posesed me when he knew that lunie was alive because no one knew that silvias mother ad a third child before she died nor that she had any children whos father is apollo the last god who wasnt in the waydes blood lines and then i woke up in a cell here and then in my old room and then i was gladly told that my family was here and too make sure i could find the right time too tell you i was even alive i had too let you get too know who i had become and get too know you again an dto let you trust me so i hid behind a mask and spoke little" his father and sisters hugged him adn bell was the firstone too say something "i knew it i knew it was you sissies told me how you would always do that crazy flip when you are fighting someone even when your trianing your do that flip i watched all the videos of things lunie filmed" we all were laughing harder now at the little girls observation. Rico and my father was talking after we all gone inside so i snuck up on them and my father was giving him a "you hurt my daughter i'll blow your all to pieces" speech minus the gun and beer I laughed and shook my head "don't you have something better to do then to warn my boyfriend who loses every time we fight and one who doesn't carry as much weapons as i do the talk" my father looked at me with a frown "well you couldn't be more careful and i loved your mother so i thought it would be a good idea to give him the talk that i give too all my daughters" i laughed and rico looked at me with an unreadable look and my father looked exasperated at me "well what's so funny" he snapped at me and i was trying to breath because i was laughing so hard "you actually serious about something and having a serious talk with rico really dad you wouldn't last that long when we were talking about weapons and fights we had been in during a poker game so really really dad" he glared at me but then busted out laughing along with me and rico just left the room shaking his head and mumbling something about lunatics being around him.

We were eating at the table with the gods present and my people were at there homes since it was christmas and my family came over so did ricos and alexs and the orphanes from grams orphanage well alexs orphanage and we celabrated and opened presents and my father gave me a beautifull horse thats eyes looked like flames and it was a palimeno gypsy vanner creatd with the help of posidian an dposidian gave me a weapon made by cyclopses in hs armory at his under sea palace it was a sword t hat chaged from a pen too a sword artemis gave me wolf pup and athena gave me a box i dont know what's inside of it she told me too open it when its time what every that means dianosys gave me a stash of moonshine soda and a new dj system aphrodite gave me moon stone studded corset with leather pants and a matching gun an dwe laughed about that since i did someting similer too her as a prank one april fools well n april fools day. 

Ares gave me a gift that my mother threatened him into giving me on christmas which he was not happy about but it was a trunk filled with things she had kept over the years when sh ehad been alive i found baby pictures and clothes also letter too her family which i gave too her brothers and mother and clothing also presents she had hoped too give too me and my brothers and her family i sat there crying reading her etter out loud while holding her neckace she had placed init close too my chest while rico cradled me in his lap. My brothers girls and raven sisters had gotten me clothes and a new del la luna outfit zeus gave me a sword that can handle lightning much to my delight and hera got me a cow that fries too attack me much too hers and mine because i could have free steak and loved seeing her reaction when i had said that out loud "mm free steak hehe mama gonna be happy if she gets one every year" Hera had gone red faced and looked really angry opps i just laughed at her reaction rico was the last one too give me some thing "Alex why do you and my brothers and emma have a look on your faces like you know something i don't?" then i felt rico move and i turned and saw that he was on one knee with a ring box in hand under the mistletoe looking at me with a smile "silvia rachel wade i'm in love with you and i will die for you heck i would even be under a corse again just so i would see you smile everyday and not get killed or harmed but i know its up too the fates but right now i want to know if you would marry me and make me the happiest man ever and let me protect you and see that smile everyday for the rest of our lives" i was crying and i went up too him as he stood and hugged him "honey you know theres no you protecting me its me making sure you don't get shot" i kissed him after my little comment and laid my head on his chest looking at his hand as he slid the ring on my finger and everyone let out a cheer and my father and brothers came up and said "i hope she would be twenty one by the time you two do tie the knot ricardo" my father spoke with a stern voice i laughed and laid a hand in his arm "dad there will be no children or wedding until i'm past twenty dont worry"