Chapter 1: Deepest secret

Hey everyone!

Back to the story

-2 Quarters

******************************************

AJ

I grabbed my bookbag off the dining room table. It had been a month since my mom been home and she doing good. My dad been all up under her though. Shit been hella crazy lately. I got my phone and put my glasses on. My mom met me by the door and kissed my cheek.

"Have a good day honey! Davarie and Javarie! Yall better be getting ready! The bus comes in ten minutes!"She hollered.

She shut the door in my face. I shook my head, and started my walk to school. I really got to focus when I walk. No one was nagging or talking to me. It was just me. I arrived at school 5 minutes later. I put my bookbag in my locker. Brian came up beside me and placed his stuff in my locker. He really didn't care what I think. What's mine is his.

"What's up nigga?"I asked.

"None,Jaya and I going to six flags tonight you coming?"He asked.

"I'm not about to be a third wheel on y'all date."

I laughed. Jaya and Brian has been dating for a good month now. They were the perfect couple. She loved helping him and he loved venting to her. Odd couple but perfect.

"Jaya bringing a friend too you won't be left out,"He said.

"I don't know man"I sucked my teeth.

"Think bout it, my girl coming I'll see you later"He said.

He rolled off (QUICK BACKSTORY: Brian was in a terrible accident and was paralyzed at a young age.), and was hand in hand with Jaya. So cute. I grabbed my shit out my locker and left to 1st.

SAMANTHA

"Ok students I have your partners paper for you to read,"Ms.Kugler said.

At least I think what her name was. This bitch got the weirdest name ever, ugly ass hoe.

She started to pass out the papers. This bitch was slow ass hell. When she put mine on my desk it was in a actual Journal. Everyone else had small notebooks, I had a big ole book. Must be some nerd.

"Now you will read this and try to figure out what you're writer is about. With this you will write another entry and tell about your deepest secret. If you don't want it to get out then don't say it, you will also know who your partner is so you decide," She said.

I opened the notebook. I looked at the the first part.

January 10th
My favorite subject

I skimmed over the paper. Y'all will never guess who it is!

AJ white.

Yes the one I been crushing on, but he hates me. I got his diary! I smiled to myself. I pulled out my journal and started to write down my next entry.

January 11th
Artist

Dear diary,

     Yes I'm back diary. So you probably know who I am. Well this entry will be short. Since we only have one assignment.

    So my deepest secret is I have a illegal hobby. No it not selling drugs, I hate that shit. Really I'm a graffiti artist. I do illegal writing on buildings and signs. No one really knows but the people I do it with.

      It's a way for me to express my feelings and be me. So no judging? Thanks I appreciate it. Anyways it's always a pleasure to read about you!

     Until next time diary!

~Sam

I closed it and kissed it slightly. I turned my journal in and Aj's back.

"You read that mighty fast," Ms.Kugler said.

"Yea."

"You got paired with Mr.AJ," She smirked.

"And?" I said smartly,

"Hm...nothing," She said.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my desk.

"Ugly ass hoe," I thought to myself.

AJ

"Ok I have you're partners papers for you to read," She said.

She started to pass out the journals. I grabbed the one she passed to me. It was just a pink one. Great I got a girl,or a gay nigga.

"Now you will read this and try to figure out what you're writer is about. With this you will write another entry and tell about your deepest secret. If you don't want it to get out then don't say it. You will also know who your partner is so you decide," She said.

I rolled my eyes.I opened my book and noticed who it was.

~Sam

Bruh,all the people I could be paired with and I get her. Great! I read over her paper, bullshit. I walked up to Ms.Kugler's desk.

"Can I get my partner changed?"I asked.

"Too late,I told you to make a list last week. I specifically said, 'If you don't want someone to read your diary please write them down and give them to me before Friday'."

"Man," I sucked at my teeth.

I walked back to my desk and pulled out my journal. I saw a lipstick stain on it like she kissed it.

"Hoe is crazy," I thought to myself.

I pulled out a pen and started to write.

January 11th
None

Journal,

     So I get placed with the crazy chick to read my journal. Kind of shit is this? Anyways will you please keep your lips off of my shit Samantha, thank you.

     I'm honestly reluctant to tell you my biggest secret but I don't care. So where to start,I'm still a virgin, ain't never had sex.

     That will probably keep you away from me. Anyways that's it for me, you want me to kiss your journal or you good?

-AJ

I laughed to myself.

"Happy Mr.White?" Ms.Kugler asked.

"I'm straight," I mumbled.

"Alright, "She said.

I turned in my papers, and left class early. I finished my work. Why stay in this hell hole?