Chapter 6: Baby

SAM

"So how was your weekend?" Jaya asked me.

"It was great,"I said.

"I see. The new bag, the new shoes, the new clothes," Akeelah said.

She was jaya's friend who I met not too long ago. She was real cool. So was Rachelle but I could tell Akeelah and Chelle don't like each other.

"Done got you a suga daddy huh?"Chelle asked pulling at my Michael kors purse.

"No,I got me a white, AJ."

"Bitch whattt?" They all said in unison.

I busted out laughing.

"Samantha,you left your license in my car,"AJ said handing me my license.

"Boy where is my Michael Kors purse nigga?" Akeelah asked.

"You better ask your man, cause this one belongs to that, " Rachelle said pointing at me.

"They planned to match today tooo...like damn!Ramieon get your black ass over her!We taking tips after them," Akeelah said.

She walked off. Rachelle went to find Zel, and Brian had came and got Jaya. So it was just AJ and I.

"You like your purse?" He asked me.

Since he brought me all the accessories I thought I would come to school and slay on these hoes.

"Boy yea! I'm slaying on these hoes," I flipped my hair a little.

"Well you look cute today," He complimented.

I heard the bell ring making me sigh.

"Thanks,I'll see you around lunch?" I asked.

"Ight."

I walked to my first period making sure to sway my hips extra hard. I walked into my first period as everyone was just now getting in with me.
Taking out my books I made sure I was ready. I didn't want to be late. Ms.Kugler was already my new favorite teacher. After the bell ring Ms.Kugler started counting people tardy.

"Read about your partners crush. Do their differences match yours? Compare your crushes do you share one? Most likely no because I have tried to pair boy girl, but there are some boy boy partners," She rambled on.

Hurry up I want to read about his crushes.

"Then you will write about your future? What does your future hold? What do you want kids,jobs,wife of a husband? Get to work students."

I got AJ's journal and started to skim through it. Ok Odell Beckham Jr good choice. Kind of weird though. You would never think your crush likes a guy. Hey I got a special one though. Got 'em wrapped right around my finger.I mean how else did I get a $200 purse plus accessories that rounded up to another $215 shit? I got it good. I looked at his other crush. Some hoe from another school who has a fat ass and big titties. I knew my boobs weren't that big. That just worsened my day.