Chapter 9: Morning Stretch

(DREKA & KEVIN ARE FROM MY KEVIN GATES STORY SO GO CHECK THAT OUT NEEEOOOOWWW)

SAM

"Your so beautiful in person,"I said to Dreka.

She smiled. Honestly this woman was beyond beautiful. I don't know why bitches were hating. Seriously we should be praising each other instead of degrading.

"Thank you sweetie. So how old are you two?"She asked AJ and I.

Jaya and Brian wanted to go ride the Ferris wheel. I wanted to go, but we promised we would come back here with Dreka. I'm not regretting this decision either.

"We're 16,"AJ said.

"Y'all will be graduating next year! Are you excited?"She asked getting a water bottle out the fridge.

"Yes ma'am. School is a pain."

"College?"She asked.

"Yes,"AJ answered.

I shook my head.

College isn't for everyone and I'm that one person. Remember how I said I wanted to be a dance instructor? Well I don't want to be that. A plain white building downtown in Baton Rouge where I grew up. Graffiti artist allowed to spray paint all over it. I'll even have classes, and couple times every year the building will be renewed.

"Why not Samantha?"

"College isn't for everyone in my eyes.I just don't want to go,"I shrugged.

"I understand. I used to be broke but now since Kevin's getting money and everything I thought about it. I realized I was never broke I just didn't want t-"

"Dreka!"I heard a manly voice shout.

I held onto Aj's arm. I was going to meet Kevin gates oh my lord.

"In here babe."

When he walked out I almost fainted. Here I am in front of a legend!

"How y'all doing?"He asked shaking Aj's hand.

"Good,How you doing?"AJ asked.

"Doing mighty fine myself. Y'all like the show?"He asked sitting beside Dreka.

I scoffed, "Liked? Boy I loved the show! I love concerts. I just wish they were as cheap as they used to be. It was great though! I really liked your song John Gotti,"I rambled on.

"That's true,back in the 90's everything was cheap. Probably because music wasn't streamed for free on Pandora and Spotify,"Dreka added.

"How's living large Kevin?"AJ asked,

He rubbed his chin a little "It's actually kind of nice. I can do the shit I want. I make my own money. Knowing I can provide for my girl and child with legal money makes me happy too."

"So there is a baby?"I asked with a smirk.

"Yes, Samantha there is a baby."

"Yes! Boy or girl?"I asked.

"A surprise, but I think boy"Dreka said.

"Bitch how many times I got to tell you it's a GIRL!"A loud lady said walking to us.

She was actually really pretty.

"I'm not doing this with y'all,"Dreka said waving them off.

AJ tapped my thigh "Babe come on now.We got to get going it's almost 1."

"But AJ,I wasn't finished talking,"I whined.

"You never finish talking. Let me go find B and Jaya. You got like five minutes"He said.

He kissed my forehead and was off to find them leaving me alone. I didn't want to leave. These celebrities were making me happy. I feel special.

"Can I have a picture before I go?"I asked.

"Sure girl,"Dreka said.

I held up my phone and everyone jumped in the picture. I smiled and took the picture. It was actually really cute.

"It's on my Instagram if you want it."

"Ok,I'll make sure to repost it. It was nice meeting you Samantha,"Dreka said hugging me lightly.

"It was nice meeting you and the little one too. Bye Kevin and Gloria right?"I said.

"Nigga I'm going to rip your fucking brain out your damn head!"The girl said to Kevin.

"Her name is Morgan,"Dreka giggled.

My face turned red. I was now embarrassed.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. It was nice meeting you Morgan,"I corrected myself.

"No your fine. Have a good night sweetie."

I walked out to the car and was met with AJ and B. Jaya was walking in heels so it was kind of taking her forever. Finally she showed up limping and shit.Not because B put it down because the heel on one shoe was gone. So she had one tall shoe and the other short.

The ride home was silent. I was half sleep.Aj was driving and drinking a red bull. Where he got it from,I don't know. Jaya had fell asleep on B's shoulder.

We arrived at Jaya's house. She invited me to sleep over but I decided I would stay with AJ. B was soon dropped off and we had finally got to AJ's house.

I took off my shoes and everything. My feet hurt. It felt like the damn sauna. I grabbed my bag that I had packed.

I planned on staying here until I run out of clothes and since I packed 3 suitcases I probably will be here forever. Plus AJ let me where his jerseys and clothes so...

I pulled out my pajama shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top. After I took out my makeup I looked around for AJ and found him on the couch.

"Babe it's 3 we should be sleep,"I whined.

"Go to sleep man,"He said still looking at the tv.

"I can't go to sleep by myself."

"Come on Samantha."

I smiled and went to sit beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and I held onto his torso. I was out like a light.

AJ

I woke up to the smell of food. Rubbing my head I looked around and noticed Sam cleaning up and shit.

"What you doing?"I asked her.

"I'm cleaning and cooking,"She said picking up my shoes from last night.

"You don't got to do that,"I said standing up stretching.

(ME EVERYTIME I WAKE UPP😭)

She looked at me like I was crazy. Stretching in the morning ain't no joke. I be sleep all types of ways and since I had to hold her last night my ass couldn't move so this stretch was necessary.

"What are you doing?"She asked laughing.

"I'm stretching."

"You look stupid,"She giggled.

I slapped her ass and she squealed, "You look stupid"