Chapter 28: Yes or no?

AJ

"Our baby,"She said softly.

I looked at her as my face scrunched up.
Baby? Hell no. I mean I want kids but not at this age,of all the things that could happen to me God. You give me a blessing at the wrong time. My face turned to a laugh as she stared at me.

"Baby you got the wrong holiday. It's Valentine's Day not April fools,"I laughed while putting my dishes in the sink.

She got up and followed me, "You think I'm playing?This is our baby."

"You can't even be pregnant. I thought you said you were on birth control?"I asked leaning against the counter.

"I was but then I realized I ran out and never went back,"She said running her hands through her hair.

"Man that's stupid as fuck. You hanging around all hours of the night. It ain't no way you pregnant."

(So y'all know I love Blac Kardashian so I had to😭😭)

"You know what? Im not even about to keep talking to you. I'm trying to enjoy my night,"She mumbled as she pushed past me.

"Whatever Samantha,"I said shrugging.

"But the fact you kept accusing me of shit, when your the one texting other females is fucked up,"She replied looking at me.

"Fuck is you talking about Samantha? Im here every fucking day of the fucking month. Where am I talking to other bitches at?"I asked.

"What are you texting other females about huh?About what?"She asked.

I stared at her. She outta of her damn mind because she know good and damn well I ain't texting nobody but her.

"But if I do that shit I'ma liar and a cheater though,Right?"

"Samantha stop the bullshit."

"BUT YOU CAN TEXT BITCHES THOUGH?!"She shouted at me trying to tackle me."WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TEXTING AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"She asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about Samantha! Check my phone every bitch in here is in the block list except my mama, my granny, and my sisters. Fuck every other bitch!"I shouted.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TEXTING?AND WHY YOU ARE YOU STILL TEXTING BITCHES!!!"She shouted throwing my phone at the wall.

There goes my phone.

"Who are you playing with?"She asked looking at me.

"Obviously no one I don't got nothing to play with now,"I said pointing at my broken phone

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING LIAR!"She shouted.

"Fuck am I lying about Samantha?"I asked in a duh tone.

"Your accusing me of doing shit when I'm not doing shit!"She said crying.

How? What the fuck? Yall I can't. How she gon from 0 to 100.

"I'm not doing this with you today,"I said standing up going down the hall to the room.

"YOU STILL TEXTING BITCHES YOU JUST TOLD ME THIS SHIT!"She shouted following me.

"Shut the fuck up Samantha,"I said laughing.

"So I'm lying? Am I lying?"She asked.

What kind of question is this?

"Yes you are lying."

"ARE YOU STILL TEXTING BITCHES YESSS OR NOOOOO?"She asked.

"I just told you this shit! No!"

"BYE HAVE A FUCKING NICE LIFE!"She shouted slamming the door.

What the fuck just went down?

UNKNOWN

"You put those pills in there?"My mother asked me.

"Yeah,"I said kind of sad.

I really liked her though. I wanted to get to know her. I wanted to tell her who I was.

"Don't be sad boy."

"I know."

"Now go get your father and call him in here,"She said with a smile.

I walked down the hall when I felt the cold metal against the back of my neck. I turned my head slightly.

"Move again and I will kill you,"She said.

"Mama I'm your son,"I said mumbling.

"That doesn't help a damn thing."

I sighed. This is the end of my life. It was dark outside and no one would notice. It wasn't possible man.

SAM

My feet hit the gravel as I walked home. What had gotten into me? I don't even remember half the stuff I said 30 seconds ago. I felt myself getting lightheaded as I walked. A sound came to my ears and it rung loudly. Sounds like a voice or something.

I turned the corner and saw a women who was pointing a gun at a boys neck. I gasped but caught myself and hid behind the corner.

"You are a sad excuse for a son,"She gritted.

I peeked back and saw her finger inching towards the trigger.

"HEY!"I shouted.

What was I doing? Who told me to speak up? I might get killed! What are you doing?

"If it isn't Samantha,"She said smiling.

I took a step closer and couldn't make out who she was. She was a heavy lady with big hips. She still had a baby face and long brown hair. The guy in front of her who I am guessing was her son was way taller than her and had a light complexion.

"Put the gun down."

"Why should I do that?"She asked smiling.

"Your trying to kill your son. Your a sad excuse for a mother,"I argued.

"Little girl you know NOTHING about what I've been through,"She said."Three days birthing him!  A month living on the streets, hours of trying to find his father. He ruined my life,"She shouted.

"YOU MADE HIM!"I said loudly.

She pointed the gun at me.

"I have had enough of you in my life! I swear you ruined it all!"

Those words came to my mind as I looked at her in the face.