Chapter 20: Tonight

AJ

"Oh my babies going to go see their sister,"My mama pinched my cheeks.

Today was the day y'all. It's saturday and my ass going to the hotel with my girlfriend. Pops lied to mama and bribed Jy to say I was staying with her.
Shit it's about to go down. Let me just escape my mama first.

"Mama, I got to go,"I said grabbing my suit case.

"Ok ok, be safe you two!"She slammed the door.

I laughed and put my suitcase in the car. My dad looked at me and laughed. I was cheesing hella hard.

We were on our way to pick up Sam. She didn't know where we was going. I just told her G that we was going to a school field trip in Savannah and would be back later.

Took a whole lot of begging but it worked. We pulled up at her house and I told her to come outside.

"AJ,"My dad mumbled. I looked at him.

He handed me a box of condoms, "Don't bring home no more grandchildren."

I laughed and put them in my suit case.He smiled and Sam came walking out.

She had one a blue jean button down shirt, some green ripped skinny jeans, a watch I bought her, my gold chain, some timb's, and a north face jacket.

I got me a good one. Ain't no body taking her either. Shit this my baby.

"Hey Mr.white, what's up big head,"She said.

I got out the car and put her suitcase in the trunk. She got in the car and buckled up.

The ride was filled with laughs and joy. Ain't shit really going on. We arrived at the hotel and I made her put on this eye mask before we left her house.

I helped her out of the car and walked her to the hotel room on the top floor while carrying this heavy as luggage of hers. Girl packed the whole damn closet.

"Ok you can open,"I said with a smile.

She opened her eyes. Her mouth formed a O.

"You did this for me?"She asked.

With it being night time I got us the luxurious suit. Hot tub, mirror on ceiling, big ass bed, candles, flower pedals, all types of shit.

"I did baby,"I said rubbing her shoulders.
"It's our weekend don't let the stress get to you."

She seriously stressed about everything this week,
From Alicia, to J & B. I couldn't stop her so I would help her.

I snapped my fingers and the lights went off and the music turned on. John legend's Tonight came on.

"Ba-"

"Shhh"I put my hand up to her lips, "Lemme cater to you."

I sat her on the bed and kissed on her neck. I wouldn't leave any hickies cause she already had like 3 or 4.

G ain't killing my ass.

"AJ,"She moaned.

I pulled her shirt over her head and removed her bra. She had a black lace bra on that look perfect on her. She moaned as I caressed her breast. I worked my way lower down. I took off her sweatpants that revealed her red lacy thong.

She knew what was going on. I kissed her inner thighs and sucked on her diamond. She squirmed like she was trying to run away, nope not today. I pulled her back down and put my fingers inside of her still playing with her diamond.

"AJ,oh my gosh,"She mumbled.

I replaced my fingers with my tongue and this had her all types of crazy. Soon her juices came pouring out. I smiled and licked her clean while I looked at her. I came back up and kissed her letting her taste herself. She smiled and grabbed at my pants. I was still dressed but I ain't have a shirt on. It got hot as hell in this hotel room.

She pulled my hard member out and was about to start giving me head.

"Nah I'm catering to you,"I said pushing her back in the bed.

She smirked as I removed my boxers. I grabbed a condom and slid it on. I positioned myself at her entrance. I teased her for a little while and she started to get restless.

Then I pushed myself inside of her making her gasp.

"FUCK"She shouted.

I gave her long deep strokes making her moan loudly.

Shut if I knew pussy felt like this I would've already been in it. This shit feel good as fuck. She tight as hell too.

"AJ,d-don't stttooooppp", She moaned.

I would be a fucking fool if I did. I then started going faster driving her over the fucking edge.

"Shit,"I grunted.

She pushed me away and got on all fours. I laughed and put myself back inside of her. I started going slow and gradually getting faster.

"Arch,"I demand.

She arched her back and started throwing it back on a nigga. I stopped her and started going faster. She whimpered and tried to pull away but I pulled her back by her waist. I slapped her ass and watched it bounce.

"AJJJJJ...."

"Nah what's my name,"I said.

I pulled her hair back making her moan louder.

"What's my name?"I asked again.

"Fuccckkk..."She screamed.

"What's my name?"I asked again.

"Daddddyyyyy,"She purred in the sexiest tone I ever heard.

Shit about to have a nigga bust right there. I pulled off of her and laid down before pulling her back on me. She slid down on a nigga and started riding me. Damn,I know what the December nigga be saying now. She ride me like a fucking pornstar.

"Shit,"I hissed.

"Fucckkkk,"She moaned holding on to her titties,"I'm going t-ta cu-cu-cummmm."

We both came at the same time. She smiled as she fell on my chest.

"That was great,"She said playing with abs.

"Round two?"I asked pulling out the whip cream.

"Come here,"She motioned for me to come closer.