Chapter 13:Wasting Wall

AJ

"Are you dr-AJ!We need to leave right now!"Sam shouted.

She hit me with a pillow. My whole damn ice cream sundae turned upside down, and fell on my good sheets.

"Sam!"I said in a frustrated sigh.

"I told you to get ready 30 minutes ag-"

"I know! So the last ten minutes I said I would get up! I still got three minutes man"

Grabbing a towel I started to clean up the mess Sam made. She stomped out the room, mad as shit.

.I two a quick 5 minute shower and put on my clothes, which were already ironed. I brushed my teeth laced up my Jordan's and picked my hair.
I sprayed a bit of cologne, and I was done. I walked downstairs and saw Sam on the phone.

"Girl yes, his ass was waiting till the last ten minutes and-Here he is. We on our way,"She hung up the phone.

"I told you I would be done in 10 minutes. It don't take me all day to get ready."

"That still doesn't mean wait till the last ten minutes Avery! We could of been gone!"She shouted grabbing my car keys walking out the door.

I sucked my teeth. My mama and her the only ones who can get away with calling me Avery. Not even a teacher can do that shit. I hate my long ass name. Where my mama got it from? I don't know, but she said it was my great grandfathers name.

We got in the car and Sam started to drive. She turned on some 'Love the way you lie Pt.II'. Honestly it was a half decent song. The lyrics and Rihanna's voice just made it great. Riri my bae for real.

"If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you loose the one you wanted
Cus he's take-"

I cut the radio off.

"Why you listen to this Sappy-"She shot me a look, "sad shit?"I corrected myself.

"Because Beyoncé is my life. If you have a problem you can get out,"Sam said with a attitude.

I stared at her "But this my car."

"It can also be the thing that causes your death.If you have a problem you can get out. I will run your ass over,"She turned the radio back up. "Made me miss the whole song."

I sighed and started to scroll through the gram. If every relationship is like this then I might as well take my name off the list. This shit wasn't flying with me. She be doing the most for me. The ride was silent. It took us about a good 30 minutes to get there. Once we arrived it was dark as shit.

Sam passed me a flashlight, "Come on."

I got out the car hesitant. I don't know what this mess is. She seriously scaring my ass.

"What are you doing?Hurry up!"She whispered yelled.

She pulled at my arm and ran around the block,
only to be crowded by a couple of people.

"Sam!"They all said.

She smiled.

"So this was the cutie you was talking about,"Some lady pulled at my cheek.

She had on some overalls and had paint all over her. What the hell is this?

"AJ this is my friend Ella. Ella this is my boo AJ,"Sam said.

I held out my hand to shake her's but she pulled me into a hug.

"Y'all it's a new building downtown east. Just got painted and my uncle own it. Y'all wanna tag it?"Some dude asked.

"Reece! Meet my boyfriend AJ! Aj meet Reece,"Sam said.

He dapped me up. We walked down the street and finally arrived at this all black building. Sam passed me a spray can.

"What is this for?"I asked.

"SHHHHH!"Everyone shouted.

I rolled my eyes.

"Write your name baby,"She whispered.

I wrote my name sloppily.

"Babe your wasting good wall! Draw a picture!"She said.

After I finished drawing I looked at her. She straight face me.

"First time?"Ella asked.

I nodded with a laugh. I looked over at Sam's.

 I looked over at Sam's

"Bruh!Why you-"

"SHHHH!"

"Shut up!"I stuck my tongue out.