Chapter 2: Six Flags

AJ

"Mama I'm home!" I screamed.

I took my shoes off, and threw them by the door, along with my book bag.

"Boy pick that shit up. I am not no maid, "She fussed.

I sighed and picked up my stuff and carried it to my room. I threw it on the floor, and walked back downstairs. I grabbed a bag of Cheetos from the pantry. I got a Powerade and started to eat.

"Where Javarie and 'em,"I asked.

"They went to stay with Miley. So you are alone," She said.

I smiled to myself. No annoying ass brothers. I chomped on my food. My dad came downstairs with some basketball shorts and a wife beater on. My mom put a pan on the oven and put some bacon on it. It's damn near 4,ain't no bacon bihh. My dad stood behind her and grabbed her hips. He started mumbling stuff in her ear.

"Ohh Marion stop," She giggles.

"You know you want me," My dad sung.

I rolled my eyes and started to chomp really loudly on my chips so they could hear me.

"Fuck you," She laughed.

"Right now for re-"

I banged my head on the wall so they could hear. Their heads turned.

"AJ?Are you o-"

"I think I'm going with Brian and then tonight," I said.

I got up and walked upstairs. I sent Brian a text saying I was going. I put on a my Bernie Mac T-shirt with some blue jeans and my retro's. I sprayed some cologne on my neck so I smelled decent.

"Mama I'm gone," I hollered from down the stairs.

"Bye baby! Be good be back by curfew!"

I nodded like she could see me. I opened up the front door and saw Jaya driving and Brian in the passenger seat. I got in the back and buckled up.

"What's up my nigga?" Brian said.

I dapped him up.

"Nothing nigga," He said leaning back in his seat,

"Ok we have to pick up my friend, and then we can go to six flags,"Jaya said.

I laughed as she started dancing. I played on my phone just texting bitches. She stopped in front of a small apartment. A girl walked out.

"He-" She stopped in her tracks when she saw me in the car.

I looked up and noticed it was Samantha. I chuckled and threw my head back.

"Girl you look cute," Jaya complimented

Samantha got in the car and buckled up beside me. I scooted over closer to the window. Please let me fall out this car God.