Chapter 23: My...

SAM

I sat on my bed staring at the blank piece of paper. Todays is the day our essays are due and I have nothing on this paper. My mind was blank just like this paper.I had no idea what to do.

"Stuck?"My mom asked.

"I don't know what to write about AJ"

"Let it come from the heart. What do you like about Aj?"She asked.

His dick...

"I don't know mama."

"Sam just do what you do best. You know that's from in the heart babes,"She stood up and left.

She's right. I'm going to do what I do best.

AJ

My paper was complete. Five pages, 3,000 words, and 450 of them is her name. I'ma proud boy.

Quan hit me with his cup. I straight faced him.

"Hit me again,"I said with a chuckle.

He threw the cup at my head. Jy walked in laughing up a storm.

"Get your devil child Jy,"I mumbled rubbing my head.

That shit actually hurt. She laughed and left out with him. Well Quan had been staying with me and Sam. Jy just came to take him out todays, which I had no problem with.

I'm tired of kids, really just that one. Quan bad as hell.

I stood up getting ready for this little party Mrs.Smith was throwing. I put on my black shirt and black pants, along with my gold chain. It was a all black and white party. I threw on my black jordans and wallah! My phone blared with music. Bryson tiller be having light skin niggas soft as fuck.

"Pants down
And your shirt up right now
Girl you know just how to get my attention.
Lot of bullshit from the past I could mention
Come fuck me,
You know I don't like the tension
You ain't really fuck with me way back then

But how about now?
Cus I'm up right now
And you simply suck right no-"

This song made me think about old times. When I got judged for being me. Now since I'm the baddest nigga, with the finest thing on my arm.

Let me just look at them and say...

How about now?

SAM

I looked at my finishing touch on my essay. It wasn't really a essay but it was special. I can't tell y'all though.

I grabbed my white dress that hugged my curves and my black Jordan's. I just knew Avery was wearing his.

Seriously anyone can predict what that boy is going to wear? I bet three million dollars he wearing all black and a gold chain. Everyone know him to well. That brings me to the time we first went shopping together on winter break.

"Nah your not buying that,"I said.

We were in true religion and this boy pick up the most expensive shit. To remind you, he already owns it in black.

"You can't tell me how to spend my money,"He crossed his arms.

I stopped looking in the clothes and stared at him.

"You are so predictable on clothes. Everyone knows what your going to wear AJ."

I pulled out a read jacket that looked his size. I held it up to his body, it was too big. I put it back and continued too look.