Chapter 16:Favorite Teacher

SAM

"Granny I'm home!"I shouted.

I threw my shit on the floor and took my shoes off.

"Uh uh! Pick that shit up! What do I look like? I ain't no damn maid. I already done told you that shit!"She shouted.

I rolled my eyes and picked it up.

"So how was your little date?"She asked me.

"What date granny?"I asked.

Removing the food she cooked from the microwave. Just some fried chicken, mac n cheese, green beans, and cornbread. Bitch I'm starving. Its 8 a'clock to. Dinner is so over due right now.

"Y'all kids is funny, I am not stupid! I know school gets out at 3. Why you just now getting home at 8?"She tapped her finger on the counter.

"Granny I had detenti-"

"Oh really, because I called Mrs.White, and she said detention ended a while ago"

I shook my head, "Granny"

"Don't come home with no babies! I am to young to be a great grandma. I'll bust your ass with this belt if you do! Just because you 16 don't mean shit! I will bust your ass!"She shouted going up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. Once I was finished I got in the bathtub and soaked my body.
School has me wore out.Especially the whole team sports thing too. The coach be tripping. I asked for water and you know what this man said, Back in my day there was no water. Then nigga what did you survive on because my science teacher said you need fucking water to survive.

I threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth, and got in the bed. It was now around 11 a'clock and a bitch was tired.

Next morning

My alarm clock went off making me get out of bed. I sighed and started my day. Running downstairs I grabbed a granola bar and ran back upstairs. I decided to pick out my outfit something simple yet cute.

My white squad goals sweatshirts, along with my blue jeans. My long hair was straightened. Throwing on some white timb's, gold MK watch, and my Nike hat to cover my edges.

 Throwing on some white timb's, gold MK watch, and my Nike hat to cover my edges

Sweated my edges out in the damn PE yesterday. I asked him I if I could get my edge control and this nigga...

Back in my day we didn't have edge control

Ok and y'all didn't have life alert. I guess we both lucky(Jay Versace voice). I like coach though he be putting people on blast.

He know not to mess with me because I'll get my granny on him and ohhh wee. He gon be non existent like Gabriella's vaginal walls.