Meeting Jack Frost

Josh's Pov

I have just awoken from my slumber by the light shining from the window. I live in a moderate sized house in a town called Burgess.

"I was sure that I closed the curtains last night, must have been mom" I say

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash, and then took a nice shower. About ten minutes later, I got out of the shower with my long scarlet red hair in my face, making me look kinda like Bigfoot. I then took my mother's hair dryer and dried my hair, which took me about an hour. My friends keep telling me that I should cut my long hair, but I don't want to, I like it the way it is. Anyway, I got out of the bathroom and went to my bedroom to get dressed. I decided to wear my favorite Dragon ball Z shirt (I'm a big fan), along with electric blue pants, and my Osiris shoes.

 I decided to wear my favorite Dragon ball Z shirt (I'm a big fan), along with electric blue pants, and my Osiris shoes

I looked outside my window to see snow on the ground everywhere.

"Hehe, so Jack Frost decided to come around huh?" I said

I bet your wondering how do I know this, well I'm a believer in the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Sandman, and yes, Jack Frost, though Jack doesn't know that I can see him. I know what your thinking 'your 18, what are you doing still believing in kid stuff?'. Well it's because I met the Easter bunny when I was younger and he told me about the others. Since then, I promised to always believe in them since it has been a while since I last talked to Aster, that's what the Easter bunny preferred me to call him.

I looked over to my neighbors front porch to see Jamie coming out carrying a sleigh, along with Sophie and they're dog. I also saw Jack sitting on the yard fence watching Jamie and his friends. I babysat Jamie and Sophie whenever their parents went out to spend time with each other. We get along fine, played a lot of video games like Mario kart and Sonic with James and Drawn animals and cartoon characters with Sophie. Speaking of drawing animals, I've drawn bunnies and rabbits a lot more than the other animals now that I think about it. Especially Aster; Sophie really liked those pictures. Even asked me to draw her with him looking for Easter eggs because the Easter Bunny was her favorite out of the 3 people I've drawn for her. The other two being the Tooth Fairy and Santa. James saw the picture of the Tooth Fairy and asked why did she look like a human hummingbird, I didn't have an answer for that because even I didn't know why the Tooth Fairy looked like that. I grabbed my red jacket and went downstairs to see that my mom isn't home.

'She must've went to work earlier while I was sleeping' I thought

I went outside and walked over to Jamie and Sophie.

"Hey Jamie, how are you?" I said

"Hey Josh! Yeah I'm doing good, I was about to go play with my friends, want to come?" Jamie said

"Sure"

"Josh!"

I look over Jamie's shoulder and saw his little sister Sophie smiling happily at me.

"Hello Sophie! Had any good dreams last night?" I said

"Yeah! Easter bunny was in it!"

Then Sophie started to hop around like a bunny, which made me chuckle at her cuteness. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Jack Frost looking at us in amusement.

"Josh! Come on!!"

"I'm coming!!"

When me and Jamie where about to leave, Jamie's mom came out the door with his hat.

"Jamie! Hat! You don't want Jack Frost nipping at your nose." She said giving him his hat

"Who's Jack Frost?" Jamie said

"No one honey, it's just an expression" Jamie's mom said walking away

"Hey!" Jack Frost said feeling offended

"Don't listen to your mom Jamie, Jack Frost is not an expression, he's a person, the one that brings all the snow."

Jack looked at me with a surprised and curious expression.

"Really? What does he look like then?" Jamie asked

Jack Pov

"Well, he looks like 17 year-old teenager with white hair, blue eyes (don't know the exact shade), he wears a blue hoodie with brown pants that look worn out at the ankle, no shoes and he carries a brown cane." Josh said

"Wait, no shoes? A cane?" Jamie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That was my first reaction too." Josh said, chuckling.

I was shocked, everything that Josh described about my appearance was exactly right!!

'Can Josh actually see me? I got to find out.' I thought

"Guys, let's go already!!" James' friends yelled

"Coming!" Both Jamie and Josh said and ran

"Wait!!" I said

Josh stopped and turned around to look at me

"Yes Jack?" He said

"You can actually hear and see me!?" I said shocked

"Yeah, I believed that there had to be someone that brought the snow when I was younger, and then I started seeing you around the place." Josh said

I couldn't believe it!! I have a believer! I finally had a believer!! Someone who could see me!!

I started grinning and laughing happily

"Let me introduce myself properly, my name is Josh Cameron, what is yours?" Josh said

"My name... Is Jack Frost" I said.

"Well Jack Frost, you want to come play with us?" Josh asked

"Sure!" I said