Fighting Pitch, Jack's Center, and Regaining Believers

Josh POV

"Oh, no." I heard Jack say as I was still gawking at Aster's small form.

I knew that losing believers would have some bad effects on the Guardians. Heck, Aster was a bit shorter than me when I last saw him, but this...this is ridiculous!!!

"That's the Easter bunny?" I heard Jamie ask coming from behind me as I saw him walk towards Aster.Then I saw Aster's expression do a 180.

"Now somebody sees me! Where were you about an hour ago, mate?" Aster asked Jamie.

I put my hand over my mouth as I chuckled to keep myself quiet after hearing Aster talk. It's so weird yet so funny to hear Aster's voice remained the same while his body was that of a normal bunny. Especially when he stood up on his feet. That just made me go from chuckling to laughing in my hands, nobody seemed to notice though. Good.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jack and North share a glance at each other.

"What happened to him? He used to be huge and cool. And now he's...cute." Jamie said as he scratched Aster's left cheek, or in between his neck and shoulder.

"That's good." Aster said, looking like he's on cloud nine, as his left foot started thumping on the wing of the sleigh. (If any of you think about what kids and family film that part came from, you rock!)

My sides started to hurt from laughing as I laughed harder from the look on Aster's face. At that point, I couldn't take it anymore. I moved my hands from my face to my sides as I laughed out loud, not loud enough to wake up the kids or alert the adults in the houses around us.

Aster then stopped and looked at me as he blushed from embarrassment. He then swatted Jamie's finger away. He then turned from Jamie and turned towards Jack.

"Did you tell him to say that? That's it! Let's go! Me and you! Come on!" Aster said as he got into boxing form as he stood in front of Jack.

"No. Actually, he told me you were real. Just when I started to think that maybe you weren't." Jamie said to Aster as he got on his knees in front of him.

Aster glanced at Jack and looked back at Jamie. "He made you believe? In me?" Aster asked Jamie as slight tears started to form in his eyes. Jamie nodded as we all looked at Jack. Aster then began to smile at Jack as he smiled back. The touching moment was then ruined as we heard thunder.

We all looked up in the sky as we saw Pitch standing in the sky on a big cloud made of his black sand. Me and Jack then gained a serious look on our faces as we looked at each other and nodded.

"Get Jamie out of here." Jack told North as me and him flew into the sky towards Pitch. "Be careful Jack! Josh!" I heard North yell. I even heard Jamie say 'woah' as he saw my colorful wings.

Pitch looked at Jack while I hid in a cloud nearby for a surprise attack before Pitch could see me. I watched silently from within the nearby cloud.

"Jack Frost. Let's end this, shall we?" Pitch said as he dashed towards Jack with his black sand following directly behind him.

Jack fired a beam of frost at Pitch from his staff, but Pitch block it with his bare left hand! "That little trick doesn't work on me anymore." Pitch said as he easily flew closer to Jack while blocking his attacks. Pitch then hit Jack with his black sand as I saw Jack fly backwards and then fell from the sky.

I gasped as I watched Jack fall. 'Pitch became stronger then last time. Heh...too bad for him, I'm even stronger!!' I thought as I came out of the cloud and shoot a ball of light the size of a mega beach ball at him. It hit its mark as I hear Pitch yell in pain. He then looked at me with a mad look on his face.