Nightmares and Sandman

Josh POV

Me, Jack, and Sandy are now currently chasing the Nightmares through Burgess. (Is that right?) Jack apparently is finding it fun to chase the Nightmares as he was laughing from time to time. We were chasing them all over the place! We went through houses, alleyways, on top of buildings, everywhere!

I saw Sandy jump on the back of a Nightmare and turned it into a golden sand stingray. I just shot an arrow made of light at one Nightmare that I was chasing and it turned into nothingness. I just now saw Jack chasing one of his own so I followed him.

Jack just froze his and we jumped over a billboard to see it laying dead on the ground flat covered in frost. It looked as if a giant boot just stepped on it.

"Yes!" Jack exclaimed as he looked over the flattened Nightmare. "Sandy, did you see that?" Jack yelled out. Jack then started poking it with his staff. "Look at this thing." Jack said as he continued to poke it.

"Frost? Cameron?" Pitch said behind us as we jumped and turned around to look at him. Jack then shot an ice attack at Pitch, but it missed. "You know, for a neutral party, you spend an awful lot of time with those weirdos." Pitch said as he stood on another rooftop.

"This isn't your fight, Jack, Josh." Pitch told us as he approached us. "You made it our fight when you stole those teeth!" Jack said. "Teeth? Why do you care about the teeth?" Pitch asked, until he looked down to his left to see Sandy standing there, glaring at him.

Pitch jumped back in surprise and then chuckled. "Now this is who I'm looking for." Pitch said but had to dodge as Sandy materialized golden sand whips and used them against him. Pitch in retaliation, made a big scythe out of black sand and swiped at Sandy, who dodged it and strikes back.

This pattern went on until Sandy wrapped Pitch's right wrist in his whip and smashed him against the ground and building, before he flung Pitch into the streets. Me and Jack walked up beside Sandy at the edge.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." "Same here" Me and Jack said to Sandy as we jumped down to where Pitch is. "Okay, easy. You can't blame me for trying, Sandy. You don't know what it's like to be weak and hated. It was stupid of me to mess with your dreams. So I'll tell you what. You can have them back." Pitch said at first in a defeated manner but changed to a menacing one at the end as several of his Nightmares start to appear and surround me, Jack, and Sandy.

All three of us stood back to back as we looked around, prepared to strike back, but also a bit nervous. "You take the ones on the left, I'll take the ones on the right, and you take the ones in the front?" Jack asked nervously as me and Sandy shrugged in response. We then turned towards Jack's direction and saw Pitch on one of the Nightmares. He stared at us menacingly and said one word that sent the Nightmares to attack us.

"Boo!" Pitch said.

The Nightmares came charging at us as Sandy got his whips ready, I had my fists covered in balls of light, and Jack had his staff ready to strike. But then the rest of The Big Four came flying in on the sleigh, but not right because from the looks of it, they were still sleepy since they hit a top of a structure. Sandy then grabbed Jack and flew into the sky as I followed them with my wings. Pitch and his Nightmares followed after us, as well as North, Tooth, and Aster.

Jack was flying in the air, hitting any Nightmares that came near him with his staff as Sandy still went up higher in the air. Tooth started getting into the fight too as she flew through a bunch of Nightmares. North cut a few with his swords, and Aster hit a few with his boomerang. In my case, I tightened my fists closer to my person as they then became covered in blue flames, which then took shape of two big lion heads. (I don't own Naruto or Hinata but I want to borrow her move because it looks awesome!)